Action Figure taylerdurdem´s 1/6 scar predator bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: taylerdurdem´s 1/6 predator biomasks POST #1 EDITED

hey mates great shots!!!!:clap:clap very thanks:)

this work goes slowly. I hope to have more time and inspiration to work next year ....
the machiko mask WIP: (heavy pics)

dsc0229g.jpg

dsc0230np.jpg

dsc0228km.jpg

dsc0231m.jpg

dsc0224tg.jpg

dsc0223zc.jpg

dsc0216pq.jpg

That is truly a work of art. I like the suggestion of the xenomorph head that you've worked into the design. Very cool!

amazing. will loook forward to seeing it done and am going to pick a couple up.

Would be good if you did the bottom white\blue wires in fibre optic or some such cable so you could put leds in the base and light them up.

That stand is amazing!! Damn... I'll have to buy some when you finish it! Great work! :)

or just for an idea for the avp fans. the three masks in the beginning of the movie

gargoyle67 ..sorry mate..but I am ignorant in electricity;. who wants to stand in the light will have to customize yourself. the base of the stand will be empty and there will be space to put a small LED and batteries
but I do not know this..sorry

Thanks to other colleagues for commenting ...:clap:clap

Hi Tim.:hi5: long time no hear from you:wave ... I still do not know when I will have prepared the new jobs:dunno .... but ..... maybe February or March:)

Machiko bio looks fantastic!

@taylerdurdem,
No worries bud, It looks amaze, I'll take a couple when their ready and prob look into adding some mood lighting :wink1:

In the price of the mask comes included the painting or not?

Im from Spain too Alejandro. Nice work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@ TD

please cek your email

thanks

gargoyle67 ..sorry mate..but I am ignorant in electricity;. who wants to stand in the light will have to customize yourself. the base of the stand will be empty and there will be space to put a small LED and batteries
but I do not know this..sorry

Thanks to other colleagues for commenting ...:clap:clap

Hi Tim.:hi5: long time no hear from you:wave ... I still do not know when I will have prepared the new jobs:dunno .... but ..... maybe February or March:)

Yes Alejandro. It has been a long time. Been very busy. I hope you are doing well my friend?

In the price of the mask comes included the painting or not?

Im from Spain too Alejandro. Nice work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes are painted

@ TD

please cek your email

thanks

PM sent

Yes Alejandro. It has been a long time. Been very busy. I hope you are doing well my friend?

my paternity was delayed a bit. my wife had problems ... but we're trying again

Otherwise all good

it's hard to believe no one has posted in hear for so long, but will the P2 maks you make be able to fit the new P2 if you know by chance? thanks!

I hope to get to my house next week the new P2. then I will be able to check and adjust. and if enough people are interested I will make new molds

Back