Action Figure taylerdurdem´s 1/6 scar predator bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: taylerdurdem´s 1/6 predator biomasks

just send a message to taylerdurdem and ask him there are 3 diffrent models you can get, just add 10 bucks for shipping hope this helps bud :wave

hottoys.jpg

smoothhn.jpg

scarsmooth.jpg

thx, i'll give him a quick pm.

i'm not getting any response from taylor:(

what about this mask i'd like to see it made, i'd defiantly buy it

Dark_with_Lord%27s_Mask.png
Dark_Lord.png

thanks for the coments my friend:hi5: this mask is very interesant...but now im working in a new machiko mask:wink1:

i think i reply all PM....if someone does not have answer please contact me again

I thank all the forum members for appreciating my work. This encourages me to keep working and improving:bow:bow:bow:bow

These all look amazing, the talent on some people blows my mind when it comes to customs, great job on these Tayler.

How does shadow preds paint hold up when you remove the serpent/beast mask? or how snug is the fit to his head if you don't mind me asking?

no problem bud, it's an awesome mask trust me bro you wont ever regret it :)

i am having a hard time choosing one? which one would you recommend? i won't be capable of repainting the armor to match the mask

i am having a hard time choosing one? which one would you recommend? i won't be capable of repainting the armor to match the mask

the mask matches the armor very well, the smooth texture with scar is an awesome choice a little more but well worth it, it fits a million times better then the original
148916_235618476551393_100003097287858_416459_529562438_n.jpg

Smooth with Scar all the way.

Wait
You're working on a Machiko right now? Ooh pics please

sorry ...the stand project is stopped:( maybe this year I can do something first I have to finish all orders masks. before day 16 everything will be finished and sent. week June 16 to 25. I be out of the country and I can not answer anyone and when I come home I want to finish the new Machiko mask.

Love the details on it

The Machiko bio is looking great :clap . Anyway, I won't say this to criticize, it's just one thing it reminds me, the design mainly due to the mouth section of the bio reminds me of a protoss. For Aiur! :D

sorry ...the stand project is stopped:( maybe this year I can do something first I have to finish all orders masks. before day 16 everything will be finished and sent. week June 16 to 25. I be out of the country and I can not answer anyone and when I come home I want to finish the new Machiko mask.

oohh my... its too bad
just too bad.. :(

The Machiko bio is looking great :clap . Anyway, I won't say this to criticize, it's just one thing it reminds me, the design mainly due to the mouth section of the bio reminds me of a protoss. For Aiur! :D

yeah... adun toridas :clap

Back