Action Figure taylerdurdem´s 1/6 scar predator bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: taylerdurdem´s 1/6 P2 city hunter bio POST #2 EDITED

Does anyone know if CREG Customs or anyone else is working on batches of the P1 bio? Been looking for one for quite some time now.

Tayler, would you consider doing an ancient bio for the upcoming Celtic next year? The removable chest plate feature of Celtic is an easy project for an ancient pred figure the only problem is the bio.

Is your new scar mask pictures ready Tayler? We have been waiting your masterpiece for long time... :pray:

Looking forward for new scar mask brother

Been a while and still no news..

Apologies for absence. ****ing Christmas:(. My father suffered a heart attack and have been 2 weeks in the hospital . Fortunately already recovered and are all home. I will try to answer all PMs this weekend ...

Wow, all the best to you and your family... sounds like a lot has been going on. Take your time and don't worry about us for now.

Hello, I'm still fairly new to the site:) I was wondering if you have any Bio masks for P2 still available? Hoping On Doing Some Business With you:D

Cheer Up Compadre, all will get Better :)

Last edited:

Sorry to hear that Tayler. Good to hear that your father is doing (under the circumstances) well. As Pianoteam said, take your time. Family comes first! :)

Hope everything goes well for TD family

Hi TD
Put me on order list >

Unpainted
KIT 1----P2 bio + mounth piece + plasma cannon----30$ + 10$ shipping

Hello friends. I'm sorry to be so long offside but now my life is crazy and I have no time for the hobby .My baby cries a lot and a lot of work and health problems my father .. I do not have time

So far I could not accept more orders..im sorry mates.... I will concentrate on finishing the oders that are paid
The next week i will ships the orders:
TREMOR
UHLAJS31
MIKEM
PREDATOR JOE

After these orders. I do not accept more osders fart. because I can not commit ... For now I'll go making my masks and advertising to sell .... but for now does not accept more orders.....

its understandable. Hope everything goes better for you and your family and thank you for your time and effort. Good luck

un abrazo!!

Like everybody says, "family comes first". I sure feel lucky to get mine already then... :yess:

Damn it ! another horrible news ! I was too late ! :gah: What a shame. My P2 is useless now without your amazing bio.
PS: I wish all the best to your family!

Back