TAXI DRIVER, Custom Travis Bickle [new pics page 6]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TAXI DRIVER, Custom Travis Bickle

Best I've seen that brother's head looking, nice job.;)
The mowhawk does need a trim, as it is a bit long.

I'm currentely painting the mowhawk head that shadowfla's using and its not a bad likeness but not spot on.
Don't think anybodies cracked that sculpt totally yet so keep at yours, as it's getting there;)
Carlito's glasses are pretty nice but have no ear hooks as they dissapear into the hair, but are closest around I reckon.
Seen some the other day parted out but they sold.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Carlitos...476?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1e7a502494

I really like these boots not totally screen acurate but who cares.
Have you got a link/name for them ?

I have the brother's ones on mine and they are rubbish:(

in my opinion wucasco has done a good job with the paint on the bros prod head and the final result is a very clear..the upper side of the head is very nice (I suggest to trim the mowhwak too) ,the eyes are a lot better than the original was..is the mouth don't convince me at all, better than the orig but not like de niro's mouth..the boots are fine, (the upper side is hide with the pants so whatever)..at the contrary I think the bros prod stock boots are very nice..and accurate..:dunno
spark my head is repainted too, can you show your when possible?

in my opinion wucasco has done a good job with the paint on the bros prod head and the final result is a very clear..the upper side of the head is very nice (I suggest to trim the mowhwak too) ,the eyes are a lot better than the original was..is the mouth don't convince me at all, better than the orig but not like de niro's mouth..the boots are fine, (the upper side is hide with the pants so whatever)..at the contrary I think the bros prod stock boots are very nice..and accurate..:dunno
spark my head is repainted too, can you show your when possible?

My mistake I'm using this head, not the brothers original head.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12-1-6-C...1280?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item5adf84d5c0

Likeness is ok with glasses on, but would like a better one if possible.
I'll post some pics when I'm finnished painting.
The stubble and shaved head paint is a nightmare to get right.
Dos'nt help the sculpt is very porous and I never sealed it to start with.:slap

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12-1-6-C...1280?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item5adf84d5c0

It is a good choice.
I would like to see the head painted and review later.
I think you can do a good job of looking.

Best I've seen that brother's head looking, nice job.;)
The mowhawk does need a trim, as it is a bit long.

I'm currentely painting the mowhawk head that shadowfla's using and its not a bad likeness but not spot on.
Don't think anybodies cracked that sculpt totally yet so keep at yours, as it's getting there;)
Carlito's glasses are pretty nice but have no ear hooks as they dissapear into the hair, but are closest around I reckon.
Seen some the other day parted out but they sold.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Carlitos...476?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1e7a502494

I really like these boots not totally screen acurate but who cares.
Have you got a link/name for them ?

I have the brother's ones on mine and they are rubbish:(

Yes, you're right, boots are not like the movie, but I think you can get a good result with a little extra work.
Here you go:
https://www.ebay.es/sch/i.html?_nkw...ots+1/6&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

the likeness will be is a spot on without glasses too.. you have to paint the eyes like wucasco ...;)
(he has done an amazing work with the bros head..
he has painted that eyes...WOW... and it's a shame to cover them with the glasses).
I know your is not the bros prod head is a recast of the sculpt of mine..
( I bought it time ago from a memeber here "turbovsozone") then I repainted it.. to add the shaved hair & bear is better to use the airbrush..

if you compare our heads and the bros head (both unpainted) I see more de niro likeness in ours heads..
Yes, you're right, boots are not like the movie, but I think you can get a good result with a little extra work.
Here you go:
https://www.ebay.es/sch/i.html?_nkw...ots+1/6&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313
in my opinion these boots (half covered with the pants) are perfect..
and the paint is outstanding...:clap

Last edited:

Aha thanks for the link I thought they were those with a bit of modding they look very cool.
Guess its all individual perspectives but I go back and forth which head I prefer.
The paintup makes all the difference;)

not best light condition I know by myself..
you don't see travis here...? :rotfl

I didn't say the head of wucasco is bad..with the paint is a good improvement..by the way he wrote at the start of the thread"and any advice is appreciated"
and my advice is: change the glasses, that's all..there's no need to start an argument here...
I say the travis bros head have not a good de niro likeness..that's all...
btw keep going with your customs.. I want to see the no mohawk version of travis..and I swear I won't be rude with my comments...
I have been only sarcastic..;)

this is horrible...wu yours kills this... look at the cheap pants and horrible boots....you gotta be kidding me with these:lol....garbage,,,,, time to break these down fella!!! save the stickers, thats about it....

this is horrible...wu yours kills this... look at the cheap pants and horrible boots....you gotta be kidding me with these:lol....garbage,,,,, time to break these down fella!!! save the stickers, thats about it....

your comment is pretty useless..:lecture
take your free time and go to play outside fella...:lecture
is not my intention to compare my unfinished figures with wucasco's figures..
I've tried to show different glasses at all..
just a few days and I'll can see the wucasco's head in my hands..

Last edited:

your comment is pretty useless..:lecture
take your free time and go to play outside fella...:lecture
is not my intention to compare my unfinished figures with wucasco's figures..
I've tried to show different glasses at all..
just a few days and I'll can see the wucasco's head in my hands..

ahh, whats the matter big shot..dont like the insults... then stop doing it to people on the board.....my post was to make a point...you do this all the time,, insult people then you wind up blabbering to make nice...why dont you just stop being a ******!! try it sometime you might make a friend or two..

ahh, whats the matter big shot..dont like the insults... then stop doing it to people on the board.....my post was to make a point...you do this all the time,, insult people then you wind up blabbering to make nice...why dont you just stop being a ******!! try it sometime you might make a friend or two..

you have misunderstood, I didn't have insult to anyone..
you don't know nothing about me...
I was one of the first to have the eb god figure.. I did express only my compliants about many flaws of the figure due the bad qc service and some eb fan boy has not apreciated..
(I have got insults for the first without reason) and let's remember the final result of the god release...
Then I have expressed my opinion about the ridicolous prices asked from for some custom figures and clothes here...
(I know very well the cost of the materials and the time needed to build for and I can confirm.. is a robbery)
and others some fan boys has not appreciated too..;) so these are your problems at all...not mine for sure..If I remember..
there was only a guy "yankeeplanet" he charged me with offence and gibberish..well that guy has stolen money from a lot of member here and then is vanished..so..
AT THE END...yOU HAVE MISUNDERSTOOD AGAIN..i REALLY DON'T CARE IF YOU CHARGE ME WITH OFFENCE OR DISLIKE...
THIS IS WUCASCO'S THREAD AND WE ARE OFF TOPIC AND DICUSSING FOR USELESS ARGUMENTS...SO MOVE ON:lecture..

P.S.
I wrote a post about the banned release of the django figures to avoid members here pay useless preorder..
just to know totaldominasian (it was the first time.. never heard that guy before that post) made a purpose of ban for me due erroneous blatany...
then the figures are cancelled...so ...:lecture

P.P.S I have bought wucasco travis head on evilbay already... so you can see by yourself how I have his work appreciated..

Last edited:

To change discussion
I put new pics.
I hope you like them.

yeeeeeeeees....!!! this pics give to him the real justice..I was wrong about my early post, this figure is a spot on...and the bros prod head painted by you is become the best likeness seen so far..clap:clap :hi5:

Could not agree more! Very nice. I think there is another amazing one! CRM Toys was it?

crm toys is nice too but with glasses on.. because the eyes have too an oriental shape...I've seen the other sculpt of kai...nice.. but this is the best...no way..
when I wrote the bros head has not de niro likeness I was wrong in full..because I didn't have see the paint of wucasco in better pics...
absolutely stunning..

Last edited:

crm toys is nice too but with glasses on.. because the eyes have too an oriental shape...I've seen the other sculpt of kai...nice.. but this is the best...no way..
when I wrote the bros head has not de niro likeness I was wrong in full..because I didn't have see the paint of wucasco in better pics...
absolutely stunning..

Very true! Well done on getting it! :hi5::wave

Congrats on this assembly and sculpting craftsmanship. New to this, if I have a Brothers Travis head only, are the blank bodies friendly or is there one brand better for it over the other? I'm not hijacking but you're all 1976 fans and sculpting enthusiasts.

Congrats on this assembly and sculpting craftsmanship. New to this, if I have a Brothers Travis head only, are the blank bodies friendly or is there one brand better for it over the other? I'm not hijacking but you're all 1976 fans and sculpting enthusiasts.

the brother production body are the worst (and it's a compliment) 1/6 body in all the market..there are so many brand with body better the bros prod..
btw the body shown here is not a bros prod body for sure..;)
you could choose from hot toys nice but expensive, headplay (similar to hot toys but sold cheap) ttl boys not tooo bad and sold very cheap...

Last edited:
uh I forgot..
keep in mid the stock bros prod head is not absolutely what you see here ...
this one is became an amazing BP travis head because it has been repainted by wucsco...

Back