TAXI DRIVER, Custom Travis Bickle [new pics page 6]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TAXI DRIVER, Custom Travis Bickle

use the multi quote option..;)
nice work but you have to change the glasses at all cost..

Change the glasses!???
Of course not! They are the best option.
But you've seen the movie????
Yes I think you're a bit rude with your comments.

Alright, no need to be rude just because I didn't know something :mad:
don't get me wrong.. but someone has written that head is the best for travis,that head is bros the prod vers and is not the best for the de niro
likeness..is very far from for to be the best;)
Change the glasses!???
Of course not! They are the best option.
But you've seen the movie????
Yes I think you're a bit rude with your comments.

Yes I do..so many time and that aren't the right glasses..;) he seems saturday night travis manero..;)
travis was wearing the caravan rayban glasses in the movie..
don't misunderstand I was sarcastic, is not my intention to offend anyone.
Anyway these are my customs travis (not mowhawk vers is not finished yet) how can you see they have the caravan rayban glasses...;)
and the bros head are not in use, because (my opinion) the are not that good..;)

DSC02202_zps4799ff5d.jpg

Last edited:

don't get me wrong.. but someone has written that head is the best for travis,that head is bros the prod vers and is not the best for the de niro
likeness..is very far from for to be the best;)

Yes I do..so many time and that aren't the right glasses..;) he seems saturday night travis manero..;)
travis was wearing the caravan rayban glasses in the movie..
don't misunderstand I was sarcastic, is not my intention to offend anyone.
Anyway these are my customs travis (not mowhawk vers is not finished yet) how can you see they have the caravan rayban glasses...;)
and the bros head are not in use, because (my opinion) the are not that good..;)

DSC02202_zps4799ff5d.jpg

DSC01651-1.jpg

No faces are well appreciated.
But they are not a good job.
There is nothing like De Niro. Only the clothes and accessories

I hate to say it Shadowfla. But since you seem to be so intent on making a comparison between your Travis and wucasco's - Wucasco's headsculpt looks way more like Travis than yours in my humble opinion. With a much better paint job. Amd Wucasco's clothes have a much more realistic fit than on your figure.

I hate to say it Shadowfla. But since you seem to be so intent on making a comparison between your Travis and wucasco's - Wucasco's headsculpt looks way more like Travis than yours in my humble opinion. With a much better paint job. Amd Wucasco's clothes have a much more realistic fit than on your figure.

my comparison was about the glasses...,the paint helps a bit but in my opinion the bros prod head is not de niro looklike..
and that glasses are ridicolous..my opinion at all...

Well well well imagine that shadowfla being rude about another's work in there thread shock horror! lol Just don't mention anything to do with price he'll never shut up :rotfl

Excellent work on Travis really like the sculpt. I agree with pop perhaps shorten the mohawk slightly otherwise excellent start.

Excellent work on Travis really like the sculpt. I agree with pop perhaps shorten the mohawk slightly otherwise excellent start.

:exactly::goodpost: I see nothing wrong with the sun glasses as well. Not fully movie accurate but they give the look.

not best light condition I know by myself..
you don't see travis here...? :rotfl

I didn't say the head of wucasco is bad..with the paint is a good improvement..by the way he wrote at the start of the thread"and any advice is appreciated"
and my advice is: change the glasses, that's all..there's no need to start an argument here...
I say the travis bros head have not a good de niro likeness..that's all...
btw keep going with your customs.. I want to see the no mohawk version of travis..and I swear I won't be rude with my comments...
I have been only sarcastic..;)

Last edited:

not best light condition I know by myself..
you don't see travis here...? :rotfl

I didn't say the head of wucasco is bad..with the paint is a good improvement..by the way he wrote at the start of the thread"and any advice is appreciated"
and my advice is: change the glasses, that's all..there's no need to start an argument here...
I say the travis bros head have not a good de niro likeness..that's all...
btw keep going with your customs.. I want to see the no mohawk version of travis..and I swear I won't be rude with my comments...
I have been only sarcastic..;)

Ok.
Thank you, I have heard and considered all the advice.
But sometimes the opinions are different, does not matter.
Your Travis are fine, but I prefer mine. Jejej. It is an opinion.
Hopefully, someone worked a real Robert De Niro, at a reasonable price, of course.
This is getting crazy.

Ok.

Your Travis are fine, but I prefer mine. Jejej. It is an opinion.
Hopefully, someone worked a real Robert De Niro, at a reasonable price, of course.
This is getting crazy.

yes of course, keep going..

"This is getting crazy" why ? your is almost finished..:dunno

Stop paying the guy any attention. He keeps trying to pop up all over the place, but Ignore makes it all groovy until you guys also get irritated and start quoting his gibberish!

yes of course, keep going..

"This is getting crazy" why ? your is almost finished..:dunno

Sorry for my English.
I mean the price of the figures. This hobby is very expensive.

Stop paying the guy any attention. He keeps trying to pop up all over the place, but Ignore makes it all groovy until you guys also get irritated and start quoting his gibberish!

¿¿¿???:huh

Hi, guys.
I present a work I'm doing on the film Taxi Driver.
Taken Robert De Niro as a model for "Travis Bickle". Mohawk Version
There are still many details. As weapons. Cut hair crest
I'm making another jacket. I am preparing another version, Travis Hair.
I hope you enjoy it and any advice is appreciated.

Thanks for looking.

Best I've seen that brother's head looking, nice job.;)
The mowhawk does need a trim, as it is a bit long.

I'm currentely painting the mowhawk head that shadowfla's using and its not a bad likeness but not spot on.
Don't think anybodies cracked that sculpt totally yet so keep at yours, as it's getting there;)
Carlito's glasses are pretty nice but have no ear hooks as they dissapear into the hair, but are closest around I reckon.
Seen some the other day parted out but they sold.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Carlitos...476?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1e7a502494

I really like these boots not totally screen acurate but who cares.
Have you got a link/name for them ?

I have the brother's ones on mine and they are rubbish:(

Back