TAXI DRIVER, Custom Travis Bickle [new pics page 6]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow nice! Only the big buttons on the other jacket hold me back of participating in the auction when he was on ebay. I think you're going a good way :)

you can remove that buttons on the jacket as well, that figure was amazing and with honest price...:horse

you can remove that buttons on the jacket as well, that figure was amazing and with honest price...:horse

hey shadow, i give you props my friend, you did good with your compliments of wu's work,,,,nice to se that.....btw, your travis figures are awesome...,,,,,i won this bickle off ebay, and cant wait to get him,,,some adivse fell's, should i take the big snap buttons off the jacket? i will probably never close it..... and what do you guys think of the brothers hands for this..? to me they were ok, but just too big and long in the fingers.. a shame as they have great detail.......

hey shadow, i give you props my friend, you did good with your compliments of wu's work,,,,nice to se that.....btw, your travis figures are awesome...,,,,,i won this bickle off ebay, and cant wait to get him,,,some adivse fell's, should i take the big snap buttons off the jacket? i will probably never close it..... and what do you guys think of the brothers hands for this..? to me they were ok, but just too big and long in the fingers.. a shame as they have great detail.......

:hi5: I didn't make my compliments to wucasco only,I have bought his head too :rotfl. because I was wrong :slap and that head head is amazing with his repaint (he did a little fault too ;) because he posted pics which didn't give to this figure any justice)...look by yourself the back pics... this head is the best travis seen ever..he has beaten the kai head too...:clap

about the advice asked..

yes for sure if your intention is keep the jacket open you have to remove the buttons..it will be better..
I have the bros prod jacket the buttons are very very tiny and it has a zip too..but about the color is better the wucasco jacket..
about the hands: the prod bros hands are awful... maybe the hand that reperesent the final scene of the movie is nice but the paint is terrible...
have you bought this figure by wucasco or a bros prod one?, is a way different...:lecture
and you have right too.... my figure has nothing to compare with this...:monkey2 now I have the proof..

I am sorry if I am been rude with you...:peace:1-1:

Last edited:

In my humble opinion, I would not change hands by the hands of "brother production". The quality of hot toys makes them more realistic.
Those of "brother production" are too big.
In my opinion you get one of my best customs. :rockI hope you like and enjoy it.:pow

:hi5: I didn't make my compliments to wucasco only,I have bought his head too :rotfl. because I was wrong :slap and that head head is amazing with his repaint (he did a little fault too ;) because he posted pics which didn't give to this figure any justice)...look by yourself the back pics... this head is the best travis seen ever..he has beaten the kai head too...:clap

about the advice asked..

yes for sure if your intention is keep the jacket open you have to remove the buttons..it will be better..
I have the bros prod jacket the buttons are very very tiny and it has a zip too..but about the color is better the wucasco jacket..
about the hands: the prod bros hands are awful... maybe the hand that reperesent the final scene of the movie is nice but the paint is terrible...
have you bought this figure by wucasco or a bros prod one?, is a way different...:lecture
and you have right too.... my figure has nothing to compare with this...:monkey2 now I have the proof..

I am sorry if I am been rude with you...:peace:1-1:

I like what you say!
I hope you like and enjoy too....
I love the character and the film and I make these custom fondly. :panic:

not bad, but the mouth needs a fixing,...if you could do that i would say your very close.... nice job.

Nice, I really like the skin tone.

More accidental than deliberate as i messed up the stubble first time so its got the original paint coming through. Gunna sort the mouth and try adding stubble again fingers crossed. Any tips or updates?

Back