Taurus Studio 1:1 Infinity Gauntlet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone want mine? Just need the deposit back.
$780 remaining shipped afterwards

One box came into the post office the other is still in China :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine arrived today and it was broken. I also put it on the stand and i don't even think its sits straight could be due to it being broken. Would love to see someone elses. I can't get the pictures to be upwards they are saved correctly but they upload sideways with the file system on this page.

Attachments

• broken.jpg
    broken.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 97
  • 20181117_155332.jpg
    20181117_155332.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 99
  • 20181117_155416.jpg
    20181117_155416.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 95
Holy frack, now that's a big break. Sorry to see that. It's never a good thing to see when you open a box.

I hope you can get it sorted :pray:

At least one of the good things about the Hoy Toys version is, if nothing else, is that if something similar were to occur it'll probably be quite simple to get a replacement.

See what happens. They replied saying it cant be broken like that and if i lifted it from the top. I lifted it carefully from the bottom sides to get it out. No snapping noises at all. It was already snapped.

If it was to snap though just from lifting it out of the box that is pretty bad.

What a ridiculous thing for them to say.

If it could snap that easily, its poor craftsmanship to begin with.

Polystone as we know has more durability than that. Its been dropped by the look of it.

Poor packaging ?

What a ridiculous thing for them to say.

If it could snap that easily, its poor craftsmanship to begin with.

Polystone as we know has more durability than that. Its been dropped by the look of it.

Poor packaging ?

I know that is what i am saying if it can be broken so easily just from taking out of the box i don't want it because it will break in the future. Its packed in foam doeasn't have much wiggle room i reckon it was dropped.

BTW it wasn't Taurus studios that said that it was TNS (the distributor).

Yeah. Thought so.
Many of these companies are obviously happy taking your money. But as soon as there is a problem the finger pointing starts. They cannot assume or expect the shipping companies to always handle goods the right way. Unfortunately Its a bit like a lottery with shipping.

I have had no dealings with TNS myself. As I said hope this gets resolved quickly for you.

Mine arrived today,took me awhile to remove it from the box. It was well packed and works well. It is super heavy and looks super durable in my opinion.

They have some lighting on that it doesn't look like that in person as you can see from my pics under normal light.

I have never done one of these paypal dispute how long do i have to put a claim in? The pre order was a while back (the deposit ). I want to give them time to respond even though they have read the message and not replied but i dont want to miss my window just in case they dont come to the party.

I have never done one of these paypal dispute how long do i have to put a claim in? The pre order was a while back (the deposit ). I want to give them time to respond even though they have read the message and not replied but i dont want to miss my window just in case they dont come to the party.

6 months so the deposit you’ll lose possibly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back