Tatooine Luke Skywalker Exclusive image back up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

The current pic is being hosted at the one and only "the place for all your collectiong news.....www.azogcollection.com":banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

Well I tell you what, the binoculars in the hand sure would relieve the awkwardness of the right hand that really bothers me about the piece. It looks like it was designed with them in and they took them out at the last minute.

"We forgot a SDCC exclusive, lets jack those binoculars and then give them back later at SDCC."

I will probably display the piece without the hat and cape, but it should look nice with the binoc's.

Jesse

That's an interesting observation, jesse!

mmmy.jpg

We'll that's the only thing I could think of to explain the arthritis/carpel tunnel hand he's got.

Jesse :naughty

LOL! FrakenFan

I would like to see a pic of the binocs in his hand though if there is one.

Jesse

So let me get this straight... The exclusive Poncho Luke, is the same as the regular edition. The only difference beeing he has a poncho, floppy hat and his binoculars are not on his belt but in his hand? If thats the case, then this exclusive isnt as bad as I thought it was. The other SW exclusives got alot less accessories then Luke. And at LE 500 it makes one great figure.

The only difference beeing he has a poncho, floppy hat and his binoculars are not on his belt but in his hand?
And goggles....don't forget the goggles!

Never mind, found'em myself.

And look how different the poncho looks from pic to pic.

www.starwarscutscenes.com....htmlLuke's Poncho
www.sideshowcollectors.com

It's actually the same. The difference is the quality of the photo, photo scan, and film stock.

He wore the entire outfit in a couple of scenes, but those were all deleted.

That's why this is an exclusive.

It's special.

OMG that is lame. Sorry, I had to say it.

Who wants it because it really is cool/better than the regular edition and who wants it because it's an exclusive edition? There is a difference, you know.

I think all these exclusives (tons of them now) are going to send the Sideshow collector market into a crash just like how exclusives and variants nearly destroyed comic books in the 90's. Those $500 variant comics in the 90's are now commanding a buck or three. People get frustrated and sick of it all. I already am. I would punch myself before I spent time, effort and money trying to get a "OK" overpriced Luke figure with a lame-O Gilligan hat. I'd rather see Sideshow put their efforts into quality control than making "special" exclusives. How about an exclusive Willow figure without the bloated frog neck? Or an exclusive-exclusive Taylor that's actually got the dirty space suit this time?

Just my opinion is all.

Well, there aren't that many being produced, so I think that statement is a bit overreactive.

Don't want it? Don't buy it.

We have a lot of cool SW products coming out in the future, so I'm sure we'll satisfy most people at some point.

Back