tantive IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great job on this...I would still love to tackle a Tantive IV corridor at some point.

Last edited:
Brilliant work as usual FD. Every couple of months I come back to this thread to view your previous builds and the pictures never fail to amaze me. :clap

Great work, man! I haven't been on site lately and am really blown away by your sets!

Best,
Nathan

Last edited:
Great work, man! I haven't been on site lately and it was great to come back to find such cool sets! As previoulsy mentioned, your use of lighting is really fantastic.

Best,
Nathan

So Incredible! This is the best Jaba Throne display I've ever seen. Amazing work Flying Dutchman.

attachment.php

strooth, strap Back and Strole On :love I'm in Love

It is mind boggling, how excellent that has turned out, and also where the heck you could possibly put that in any normal sized house :gah:( though if it where mine I'm sure I would Dambed well find some where where everyone could see it) .

One hell of a job sir :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

I can see you have two Bib Fortuna, maybe you want to send me one. :lecture

:lol

As I said the first time I saw your pics... this is all kinds of awesome. Let us visit your place and see it in person!!!

Back