tantive IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I bought the Premium Format and altough I think it's great, I guess he can use some kind of environment....I did the Jabba diorama so it will be more of the same, sorry guys. Anyhow...time for a build!

That seriously looks like a movie still. Love coming to the custom threads and being blown away by the amazing talent the board members have. Great job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That seriously looks like a movie still. Love coming to the custom threads and being blown away by the amazing talent the board members have. Great job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here! It has taken me 10 seconds to realise it is a figure!
m.

Fixed it for you:

IMG_5676.jpg

Looks impressive so far. Nice job on that curve at the back of the throne -- I skipped that myself and kept it square. This is going to look really cool.

Nice choice of "location" within Jabba's Throne Room for this mini dio. For the relatively small space, you chose a corner of the Throne Room that has a lot of visual appeal with all of the angles and curves. Can't wait to see the completed version!

attachment.php

Sorry guys...no further making of pics. I used some new technics on this one because I had te reduce the weight of this dio. My wife let me hang it on the livingroom wall ! So I don't have to retreat to my Sw domain to admire this very nice PT statue....
This time I used cork to create the curve and wallpaper to texture instead of plaster. Only need to make some gribblies for in the background.

Back