Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone in the U.K Ordered this from Nipon Yasan? I pre ordered this from them back in March and haven't had any email to say that my order has shipped. To make matters worse, for some reason my password for their site is not valid anymore and they aren't sending me emails to reset my password. Because I paid through Paypal back in March, they ( paypal ) can't help me because the payment is now beyond their time limit cover. Does anyone have any ideas of how I might be able to get hold of Nipon yasan. I have also raised a "ticket" with Nipon explaining the situation but still no response :dunno

Not in the UK (Canada) but I ordered from them. They charged my credit card in September and the order has been in processing status since. I sent in a ticket to enquire about when they would ship and they responded that they are shipping this upcoming week.

I ordered in August and did not pay right away. When I received the email prompting payment they did warn that my account would be disabled if I did not make payment on time.

Hopefully you get this resolved.

Raised a ticket as well and got an answer this morning. THey are in the process of shipping their stock but are a bit behing due to better sales than expected. received another mail shortly after asking additionnal shipping fees (about $20) as they had underestimated packaging size as well.

Anyway, you should get an answer very soon.

Slim pickings video wise but better than nothing.Go about 1:20 in. FYI it's not in English. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEGVVp-kOSM

Okay, I really liked this video. I had NO CLUE what he was saying. But I liked it.
I really liked, how at one point, he said what sounded like a two syllable word, but the entire bottom of the screen was full of subtitles. But my favorite part was, when he was trying to do the batteries. Hearing him do a Sponge Bob "A Few Minutes Later" thing, made me chuckle out loud.
Good stuff! & I can't wait for mine to arrive!

:duff Cheers DCFett, I'm in Australia and ordered from amiami. This thread waited around 700 pages and 7000 posts to finally earn the "R2-D2" in the title. I don't have one of Jazz's insane dioramas sadly, but hopefully this thread will feature a few pics of the droids in the Tantive IV corridor or in the Death Star for a while yet. I thought I was done with R2, but now I've got my eye on the sphero - if my daughters get their way I'll be adding another R2 to the household at Christmas time :)

I have the sphero it`s great. I had the option of getting the HT r2 but the sphero won me over.

Raised a ticket as well and got an answer this morning. THey are in the process of shipping their stock but are a bit behing due to better sales than expected. received another mail shortly after asking additionnal shipping fees (about $20) as they had underestimated packaging size as well.

Thanks all. Got an answer from my ticket that I raised. As you said it seems as though their a bit behind. So I at least it’s on its way. Really looking forward to this one.

Has anyone in the U.K Ordered this from Nipon Yasan? I pre ordered this from them back in March and haven't had any email to say that my order has shipped. To make matters worse, for some reason my password for their site is not valid anymore and they aren't sending me emails to reset my password. Because I paid through Paypal back in March, they ( paypal ) can't help me because the payment is now beyond their time limit cover. Does anyone have any ideas of how I might be able to get hold of Nipon yasan. I have also raised a "ticket" with Nipon explaining the situation but still no response :dunno

Not in the UK (Canada) but I ordered from them. They charged my credit card in September and the order has been in processing status since. I sent in a ticket to enquire about when they would ship and they responded that they are shipping this upcoming week.

I ordered in August and did not pay right away. When I received the email prompting payment they did warn that my account would be disabled if I did not make payment on time.

Hopefully you get this resolved.

Thanks all. Got an answer from my ticket that I raised. As you said it seems as though their a bit behind. So I at least it’s on its way. Really looking forward to this one.

Well you scared me off at least (first two posts). :)

I was about to order from Nippon Yasan yesterday but I ordered from Nin-Nin-Game instead.

How much did it end up costing with the extra shipping?

I am lusting after it - but in Oz it's $300 :thud:

If you can stand to wait until next year the price will almost surely steeply drop. I bought BB8 for $80 around black friday last year. I will be waiting out R2 until he is $100 or less.

If you can stand to wait until next year the price will almost surely steeply drop. I bought BB8 for $80 around black friday last year. I will be waiting out R2 until he is $100 or less.

Oops thought you were talking about the Tama R2, not the mass market sphero.

Well you scared me off at least (first two posts). :)

I was about to order from Nippon Yasan yesterday but I ordered from Nin-Nin-Game instead.

How much did it end up costing with the extra shipping?

Ended up paying €200 shipped (roughly $235)... and mine actually shipped today by the way.

I adore mine so far and didn’t feel like the rivets were too much. Will have to look closer now though. I don’t care so much for C3PO for $100 more but, with all the lights, this is the R2 I always wanted as a kid. Considering getting one nice 1/6 SW figure to keep him company, like Luke or Boba.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow 80$ for Sphero? I want to get another one for that price. I need some for the kids. I hope R2 goes down with their price too.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Do you display the Sphero or just play with it? Seems a bit small for display and not as detailed as even the SSC R2.

Looks great. Is it bigger and or taller than the Hot Toys R2?

Also, if you don't mind, without the stands, can you have him right next to C3P0, the whole classic C3P0's right arm is on top of R2's head kind of pose ... please that is, I think that everyone would love to see some pics of that. Of course if you have the hot toys R2 you could put them side-by-side.
Been really wanting a company that actually makes R2 the proper height.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great. Is it bigger and or taller than the Hot Toys R2?

Also, if you don't mind, without the stands, can you have him right next to C3P0, the whole classic C3P0's right arm is on top of R2's head kind of pose ... please that is, I think that everyone would love to see some pics of that. Of course if you have the hot toys R2 you could put them side-by-side.
Been really wanting a company that actually makes R2 the proper height.

My Hot Toys R2 is stateside. It sold out in Japan long ago and I had to order it from Sideshow. I can do the C-3PO pose but it'll have to wait until the weekend when I get some free time.

By the way,
Amazon Japan has R2 for over 30% off right now.

My Hot Toys R2 is stateside. It sold out in Japan long ago and I had to order it from Sideshow. I can do the C-3PO pose but it'll have to wait until the weekend when I get some free time.

By the way,
Amazon Japan has R2 for over 30% off right now.

Thank you, can't wait to see.

Which R2 on Amazon Japan?

Can you please add a link for us all

Thank you

Back