Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The three versions on display are still prototypes. Final paint apps and details will be tightened up for production and Kuat, I have licked it and it tastes sugary sweet!

The three versions on display are still prototypes. Final paint apps and details will be tightened up for production and Kiat, I have licked it and it tastes sugary sweet!

@RichAlot

Do happen to know what is up with the sign above these? Millennium Falcon "under construction"?

Screen Shot 2017-04-14 at 9.56.52 AM.jpg

I believe it was confirmed a few weeks ago that 3PO would get another run along R2. Not 100% positive on that though.

Thanks for posting pics and info Richalot :rock

The sound feature is a nice inclusion. The side compartments are hinged top and bottom - so what's with the notch? Kind of suggests that it's a purely aesthetic detail?

Thanks for posting pics and info Richalot :rock

The sound feature is a nice inclusion. The side compartments are hinged top and bottom - so what's with the notch? Kind of suggests that it's a purely aesthetic detail?

The C-3PO is not getting rereleased. The "tabs" in the hinges are needed because the panels are such a tight, precise fit you wouldn't be able to open them without it.

The C-3PO is not getting rereleased. The "tabs" in the hinges are needed because the panels are such a tight, precise fit you wouldn't be able to open them without it.

But each compartment door is hinged on the outside edge, and the notch is on the same edge - it just doesn't make sense for it to be there.

I got to see it in person too, and the Hot Toys C3P0 looks better.
This the HT one.

The HT 3PO was looking even fatter at Celebration than before for some reason. I really wish HT wouldn't have tried to match the TFA suit so closely and just gone with an OT 3PO body.

Back