Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok... They had 3 samples on display. One powered with a cord, one complete with sample head painted head not attached, one unpainted showing metal and plastic dome.. Pics I put up in another thread are sideways. Computer shows them as normal. This is my wifes laptop, so not sure why they don't post right. I'll put up bunch.

1.jpg

Again sorry for the sideways pics... Don't have the time to play with them as I'm on vacation and wife is getting mad I'm doing this...

Thanks for the pics and update Loki :clap

I'm disappointed that this doesn't seem to be on par with C-3PO - but it will make a better pair than the HT version.

But figure for figure, the HT captures the essence of the character far better.

Loki what's the deal with the side compartments? They look they were designed to open but they're not shown open anyplace I've seen.

This is going to be a really difficult choice. Tamashii, Hot Toys TFA or wait for an OT Hot Toys. Hmmmmm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This one is due mid-year, HT's not 'til 2018, and it's a safe bet both versions will be available for a long while - so there's plenty of time to decide between the two based on reviews etc.

Thanks for sharing the photos, Loki. You have reasons lejuan, the two will be available long enough for one to be able to choose serenely our favorite version.

Back