Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be happy to... Last minute decision to go way with friends who invited us to stay with them in Orlando that week. Worked out quite nice... :)

have a great one!

I used Google translate on Tamashii website info:

image.jpg

have a great one!

I used Google translate on Tamashii website info:

View attachment 331861

The dome will not be diescast, but just about every other part of the body is. Like C-3P0 there is a heft to the figure and it feels great in hand. Look for pre-order details for the U.S. soon. For those of you going to Celebration, stop by the Bluefin / Bandai / Tamashii booth and we'll demo it for you.

The dome will not be diescast, but just about every other part of the body is. Like C-3P0 there is a heft to the figure and it feels great in hand. Look for pre-order details for the U.S. soon. For those of you going to Celebration, stop by the Bluefin / Bandai / Tamashii booth and we'll demo it for you.

Long shot I know, but any chance there will be any C3POs on sale? :D

the dome is not die cast, but there are no visible seams on it, right?

can you confirm it is 183 mm tall when standing on two legs?

thank you!

the dome is not die cast, but there are no visible seams on it, right?

can you confirm it is 183 mm tall when standing on two legs?

thank you!

I don't recall there being any seams.

Here's a photo I took with the figure by a tape measure when people asked about the height at Toy Fair. Hope this helps.

16903386_1296191140467664_3977741805891179722_o.jpg

I don't recall there being any seams.

Here's a photo I took with the figure by a tape measure when people asked about the height at Toy Fair. Hope this helps.

16903386_1296191140467664_3977741805891179722_o.jpg

Let's hope we're all wrong and the dome will still be metal.

Whole-lee-chit, that medicom is tiny... scale unto their own...

Wonder when chogokin r2 goes up for p/o?

Back