Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it shot up in popularity [and price] real quick. :lol

It also doesnt help that it is an older product as well. But I think dealers have figured out what they have on their hands as far as desirability.

For those who have not been following, Taito does have other R2 products, but the Clock version has a retractable leg and articulation. It is also fun to lift up the dome haha.

tumblr_n0l47fDYSB1selngxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n0l47zIV1v1selngxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n0l53jVmAR1selngxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n0l55ayFm51selngxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n0l5iwkcUS1selngxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n0l5ghcwmX1selngxo1_1280.jpg

It also doesnt help that it is an older product as well. But I think dealers have figured out what they have on their hands as far as desirability.

For those who have not been following, Taito does have other R2 products, but the Clock version has a retractable leg and articulation. It is also fun to lift up the dome haha.

Who still has these clocks?

Who still has these clocks?

I got mine here.... but not for as much as listed currently! Seems like prices for this are climbing up and up.

https://www.japtou.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=14741

Is it worth $90? I am not so sure, but If you are desperate for an accurately scaled companion for your 3po it is the best option available at the moment. I think there are other iterations Taito has made, which would be cheaper. They just are not as "Figure" like as far as articulation goes.

I got mine here.... but not for as much as listed currently! Seems like prices for this are climbing up and up.

https://www.japtou.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=14741

Is it worth $90? I am not so sure, but If you are desperate for an accurately scaled companion for your 3po it is the best option available at the moment. I think there are other iterations Taito has made, which would be cheaper. They just are not as "Figure" like as far as articulation goes.

Thanks for that. Eh...not sure, especially with a potential SS release.

Nice pics Fiend. I dunno what it is lately, but I have been drawn to mixed displays and yours looks great.

Thank, man. :) Although, that's not exactly my display. Whenever I clean my shelves I set them all up like that and take pics. One day when I have the room I want to have them displayed like that though. I really like. I know I shouldn't do this but I figure people might like to see it so what the hell it's just one post. Here's the whole "display".

Thank, man. :) Although, that's not exactly my display. Whenever I clean my shelves I set them all up like that and take pics. One day when I have the room I want to have them displayed like that though. I really like. I know I shouldn't do this but I figure people might like to see it so what the hell it's just one post. Here's the whole "display".

Very 'Sgt Pepper's'

:lol

That's an awesome grouping of figures though. All the best choices.

BTW, ANH Vader looks amazing there.

Dig the Morgul Lord and Vader figures together at the back. Big bad black dudes in the back, little cute good guys in the front :lol

Speaking of which, which Mogwai is that Fiend?

Holy hell that group shot is awesome. Kind of a consolidated view of badassery........:)

Back