Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His metallic booty is pretty funny. I like the details like the rope holding the key and canteen thing. Nice change of pace getting Threepio in this line.

I'm loving the look of this Threepio! Hopefully they announce Artoo soon as well!

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

I am waiting for Wolverine to be available in pre order too.
I hope for Thor as well.
Actually meisho movie marvel figures display pretty well with star wars ones

Got me with this quote. I was like "WTF, I've been watching amiami daily, when did the PO go up and why can't I find it".

Got me with this quote. I was like "WTF, I've been watching amiami daily, when did the PO go up and why can't I find it".

haha buddy same here ! Watching on amiami and bandaionline to see when I can purchase !
hope that will be soon.

I guess the interest of this last figure will grow a lot when R2D2 will be announced.
This pair is core for any SW collector

Thanks buddy !

Metal Build Evangelion figure went up for PO at the same time so the site is pretty much crashed trying to deal with that. I might see what BiJ sells them at as they have included the shipper with all the exclusive figs I've bought from them.

Metal Build Evangelion figure went up for PO at the same time so the site is pretty much crashed trying to deal with that. I might see what BiJ sells them at as they have included the shipper with all the exclusive figs I've bought from them.

indeed I was wondering if that was my internet connexion that sucks but that was pretty hard for me too to upload the pages

3PO is very cool, but I think I'll take my chances and wait to see if I can eventually get him cheap. Sometimes patience pays off, sometimes it doesn't. I did manage to hold off and finally pick up a Royal Guard and Sandtrooper from B&N last December while on sale with an additional 25% off coupon for $39 each. That was a sweet deal.. :)

Now if they released him and R2 at the same time, I probably wouldn't have been able to resist. :lol

These are the last 2 characters (3PO & R2) I told myself I must have...

3PO is very cool, but I think I'll take my chances and wait to see if I can eventually get him cheap. Sometimes patience pays off, sometimes it doesn't. I did manage to hold off and finally pick up a Royal Guard and Sandtrooper from B&N last December while on sale with an additional 25% off coupon for $39 each. That was a sweet deal.. :)

Now if they released him and R2 at the same time, I probably wouldn't have been able to resist. :lol

These are the last 2 characters (3PO & R2) I told myself I must have...

That is exactly what I said earlier and I do not understand why they did not offer both at same time, that would have been a way better sale for them and a better pleasure for us ;)

It will be available everywhere for cheap even in a year.
It's freaking Bandai guys. They'll make as much as needed and reprint in a couple years.

It will be available everywhere for cheap even in a year.
It's freaking Bandai guys. They'll make as much as needed and reprint in a couple years.

But from my side I cannot wait one year to buy it even if cheaper.
And if everybody does like this, the line will be cancelled for insufficient sales ! ;)

But from my side I cannot wait one year to buy it even if cheaper.
And if everybody does like this, the line will be cancelled for insufficient sales ! ;)

Same here, everything from this line is a day one purchase for me, it's worth the price in my opinion.

In other news, I believe in one or two more days I should be able to present you with a new custom creation in this line.. ;)

Back