Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_6788.jpgIMG_6787.jpgIMG_6789.jpgIMG_6790.jpgIMG_6791.jpg

Fantastic. I thought these were still a week away from release. Big In Japan has the release date down as 30/9. Hopefully mine will ship out tomorrow.

The lack of hands is a disappointment. Limits posing options.

Thanks for the pictures.
When are saying lack of hands what do you mean ?
In comparison with the first troopers releases, how many hands in less ?
I see on your pictures there are only opened and closed hands, is that right ?

Yeah. Appears to be one set of hands for gripping the cannon, one right hand for gripping the sword and one closed fist left hand. Lack of hands wouldn't be so bad if they weren't unique to this trooper (i.e. could have borrowed from other troopers).

Djboogaloo, are you able to confirm if the backpack has a weathering paint app? I've heard some people say their backpack is unpainted? That would be strange as bandai has been pretty good with paint app in this series.

There’s one set of open hands for gripping either the cannon or the swords and another set that’s closed. That’s really lacking in my opinion but I guess the amount of material needed for the cannon and backpack may account for it (pricing and spacing).

No weathering on the backpack.

It's $100 and there are two Star Wars Mafex and one Star Wars Figuarts coming out this month, plus all the Black Series. I can wait lol.

Plus it's $100 shipped with two day prime shipping. What are people paying from the overseas sites? $100, tax and shipping?

It's $100 and there are two Star Wars Mafex and one Star Wars Figuarts coming out this month, plus all the Black Series. I can wait lol.

Plus it's $100 shipped with two day prime shipping. What are people paying from the overseas sites? $100, tax and shipping?

$100 for one?

Delivered, that's a spot on price to what I'm paying for delivered from Japan. Exclusives don't get good discount prices.

Back