Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got my hands on Boba! Someone let him go, brand new still in a sealed box, for retail price :D

LkrNjQv.jpg

Nothing new to report from SDCC ?

Nah, they showed Kylo Ren and Snowtrooper again so those are sure things (Snowtrooper already preordered so that was pretty much confirmed already), plus a few other already released figures (Jango Fett, Spear Trooper, General Vader, Royal Guard...). They did not show Threepio, Phasma or the other First Order troopers again. But they did tweet recently when someone asked about some good guys that our patience would be rewarded. Wait and see.

So many threads to catch up with... (T-T )

Yes they did show their concept art 3 years ago.

Star-Wars-Movie-Realization-Slides-008.jpg

Picture via ToyArk

Honestly, I never liked 3PO that much so I didn't care about his reveal but that picture you posted is changing my mind.

Star-Wars-Movie-Realization-C-3PO-001.jpg

Comparing that with the one we've seen in Tamashii Con, it seems that 3PO has quite the accessories: the Rebel's Starbird helmet, additional shoulder armor, a separate bevor piece, a pouch and I'm not sure if the fan and the flag are just filler or actual accessories, hopefully it's the latter.

Man, seeing the rebels only fuels my imagination on how Luke will eventually look like... a ninja, a lone swordsman a la Kenshin with a traditional Japanese hat, another samurai version.

Kylo Ren might up for PO next after snow trooper, pic of him at SDCC..i will get him anyway
SDCC-2018-Tamashii-Nations-Star-Wars-002.jpg

Was it a Meisho marvel display at SDCC ? I do not find any pictures.
Was hoping to see Wolverine as they showed at Tamashi convention

Back