Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20180419_slidebnr_mr07.jpg

Snowtrooper looks very cool. But I'm trying to be done with this line. I went from telling myself I only needed the 1st Vader, then I needed to add a Stormtrooper, Then I had to have the 2nd Vader, cause well Vader......... I now have 7 figures. :lol

Crappy old phone pic of the ones I have...

20180118_144152-1.jpg

A few I got for dirt cheap though thanks to a 30% off sale at B&N and an additional 30% off coupon. Was hard to pass up on getting 2 for the price of one (Royal Guard and the Sandtrooper). But I would pick up some others if B&N ever have deals like that again. Would be hard to pass up this new Snowtrooper if I find a chance to get him for a steal as well.

Not sure who else I'd really be tempted with or feel the need to have it on my shelf. Maybe a 3PO & R2.

I was wondering what happend to those Duck troopers/Kylo/Plasma though ? Clearly this snow trooper guy jumps up straight for PO without any prototypes shown before except the drawing concept.

I was thinking the same thing. How did this snowtrooper go from drawing to PO out of the blue? We seen prototypes of all that new trilogy stuff and nothing still.

My only guess is they’ve been listening to fan feedback and realized the majority of us want OG trilogy figures.

I’m buying it all regardless. Just keep it coming!

Where are people pre-ordering the new snow trooper? Is it gonna stay a japan only release?

Where are people pre-ordering the new snow trooper? Is it gonna stay a japan only release?

Didn't get a US release yet, but that always takes a few days. It's almost a certainty that this will get a US release. You have plenty of time to preorder this one in Japan if for some reason they don't do a US announcement, so no problem waiting.

Back