Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snowtrooper with E-web?? :clap

hj180510-1024x640.jpg

Fantastic! Was starting to worry that all we were going to get for the foreseeable future was stuff from those god awful Disney Star Wars movies.

Too good to be true!
I know it will be mine :)

It is a bit too steampunkish, but I like it. Cant wait to put it side by side with my snowtrooper custom.

Dang - that snowtropper with cannon is amazing. I cannot wait for it. Please release more news of upcoming figures soon.

Great display Khai.

Still my favourite figure series. I’m happy Bandai deems this successful to keep it going.

Yeah, it's a fantastically unique Star Wars series that generates conversation each time friends come over. I'm glad it's not just the usual movie representations. I just hope they announce the figures from all their previous amazing concept art. The Gamorrean Guard was just beautiful!

The Star Wars Line is great. Just can’t understand the lack of love for the Marvel Line. It’s equally awesome.

Great display!

Im trying to get those similar acrylic stands for my army in a Detolf too. Only missing white Boba, $140 still bug me..even though I spent the same for black pauldron sandtrooper back then:slap

Yeah, the prices on some of those "exclusives" are a little crazy. I think I got the Prototype Boba and the Sandtrooper exclusive for about $90 each I think, which is pretty damn expensive for 6-7" figures. But hey, as an addicted collector I just couldn't resist lol

I got those acrylic stairs from a local place here in Australia at shopsupplies.com.au. I also got my larger glass cabinets from them. They're generally pretty good.

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I've shown my collection, and having finally gotten a chance to unbox my Darth Maul, I decided to post some new pictures, while we all wait for more releases of this beautiful, beautiful line!

Shogun Vader towering over his troops.

frIWK1U.jpg

The Warrior Monk unmasked. He is accompanied by a custom Galactic Marine and a custom Senate Guard.

7WijUwW.jpg

A rather lonely display for now, a custom Captain Phasma gloating above a disgruntled (and custom) Cardinal.

ZrF5Q4X.jpg

I've named these the Night Warriors, they are all mysterious troops that are rarely seen in action but operate in the shadows. The Royal Guard and Shadow Trooper are standing next to a custom Emperor's Shadow Guard.

SnKFCnF.jpg

The Bounty Hunters, hopefully joined someday by IG-88, 4-LOM and Bossk. Boba Fett is in company of a custom Zuckuss and custom Dengar.

OJEPcmu.jpg

A bit of a mix and match, this display features a custom AT-AT (horse and horseman) and a custom Death Trooper, along with Shogun Vader in his Death Star regalia. It will change to become a Hoth display once the Snowtrooper and E-Web cannon come around.

5lNdBmw.jpg

The Mandalorians. Prototype Boba Fett and Jango Fett with a custom Holiday Special Boba Fett. They may be joined by a custom Mandalore in the future, with a red armor and a darksaber weapon.

3ga6NN8.jpg

Chatting amidst the dunes. The sandtroopers in the back are discussing the latest in blaster technology, while a dewback-mounted trooper watches the horizon.

RyizIYN.jpg

I hope you like these pictures. I have more ideas for customs but little time lately to work on them, I'm planning a flametrooper, the full Delta Squad, and a Chewbacca. Feel free to comment and ask questions if you have any!

Back