Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful! Traditionnally someone would be near the trooper commiting seppuku to decapitate him and end his suffering more quickly, but it seems the shogun was displeased with this trooper and didn't give him this favor. Or maybe all other troopers have died too and this was the only cowardly survivor. So much story from a single picture really!

You really have to admire the Japanese outlook on life, then and also now.

Here's a shot I just did with Vader and a trooper.

"Dishonor"

e8db88a00ede24169794f567a0207120.jpg

Coooollllll!!!!!!!!!

You have to consider the applicable discounts, since these are regular releases. they are probably as cheap from amiami.

Wow is this site legit ? Their price is way cheaper than official price in Bandai store, you sure those are not bootlegs ?

The most recent bootleg for this line is the Stormtrooper Drummer, there hasn't been anything new since, it's possible the few companies that made these knockoffs got busted and are setting up shop elsewhere or they're busy recasting the newer models and will release them in a wave, even the easy repaints they could have done (Prototype Boba Fett for instance) haven't showed up.

I actually wish they'd release the newer models in bootlegs so I could get a few more archers for customs, and I really hope they'll have a Maul knockoff eventually so I can work on other Sith Monks customs, would love a Nihilus and/or Revan.

So rest assured that any "cheaper" Maul, Jango and Shadowtrooper you might see are the legit thing.

Wow is this site legit ? Their price is way cheaper than official price in Bandai store, you sure those are not bootlegs ?
Nippon-Yasan is super legit. I've order many import figures from them. Never had an issue. Great company to do business with.

OK, I'll take it. Despite it being mostly repaints, I love this entire line - Star Wars and Marvel.

Yeah this whole line is slow but very cool every time. I don't collect the Marvel line but I'm pondering grabbing this one to use as a major base for a IG-88 custom, with a repaint and a modified helmet it could look cool with all those gun attachments.

Finally caved and got the Prototype Boba. Glad I did, cos this thing is beautiful! I thought it was going to be just a boring white repaint, but the use of silver, black, and slightly different shades of white/grey is superb!!

20170930_154318b.jpg

20170930_155428b.jpg

98a5f951a8ef9f4942cd98380e3bed50.jpg

Since I collect both lines, I'm excited. His shoulder cannons are dope.

wow absolutely stunning! This will be my first purchase in Marvel line,love the color and menacing design... have to say beside latest Maul, sw tamashi line are getting boring,especially the troopers.

I think I brought this up before, but if they do Luke for this line....do they keep him caucasian or make him Japanese?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really do like that War Machine, I don't have any interest in the Marvel stuff, but I think he looks excellent. I admit, I'd love if they got the DC license, would love to see what they could do with Batman.

Probably Luke version is not a good idea, I read somewhere that the creator of this line is not specialize in human sculpt, but what so special about him anyway ? There are still many interesting concepts that they sneak before, IG88, Amidala, snow trooper, pig guard....

Back