Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for this! I initially ordered all three from HLJ, but cancelled my order after seeing the prices from CDJapan.

On a different note, I also want this:

Marvel-Manga-Realization-Samurai-Captain-America-001.jpg

Wow I love Marvel but not enough to start collection any line of theirs but this looks amazing. How bout a hulk?? I mayb

Hulk as a giant green oni would be amazing. I'd be all over that.

They've shown concept art for Hulk previously. I'm most interested in the Wolverine they've shown last time, looked amazing in concept at least.

Marvel-Realization-2017-03.jpg

Yea would defintely grab 'Oni" Hulk if his real prototype would be the same as that design.

Yea would defintely grab 'Oni" Hulk if his real prototype would be the same as that design.

Possibly would too, even though I don't collect the Marvel line, he could be a good starting point for a custom Gammorean on steroids, in case the concept art Gammorean Guard we saw previously never sees the light of day. I've used Marvel figures for Star Wars customs previously, like Spiderman for Zuckuss and was pretty happy with the result because the armor and weapon was a bit of a novelty amidst all the trooper armors and rifles.

The maul looks fantastic, really triggers the imagination. I wonder if the shoulder armors can come off, though, it may look even cooler without them. More ninja oni

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Exclusive shots of the SDCC 2018 Exclusive Holiday Special Ronin Boba Fett! Oh wait that's just my last custom :D

Img_3594.jpg

I wanted to take inspiration from the Hot Toys figure that's coming out of this fellow, and since Jango Fett is coming soon I also wanted to make a group of Mandalorian Ronins with their own banner, so that's done, just waiting on daddy now.

Also I don't think I showed my last two previous customs.. the Senate Guard and the Galactic Marine.

Img_3596.jpg
Img_3595.jpg

And here's an ensemble view of the display. Next is going to be the First Order Flametrooper probably.

Img_35972.jpg

Thanks for the nice comments, I really appreciate them! :)

I hope this line keeps up the nice pace it's establishing for the end of the year and continues to give us more beautiful designs to tinker with.

Since they're releasing the Shadow Trooper that has yet to appear in any Disney-official material, it could mean they're potentially open to non-canon designs, and could open the door to Darth Revan or Darth Nihilus for instance, now that the Sith Monk template is created with Maul.

Really tempted by the Marvel line now with that Cap. I picked up a used Spider-Man and he's not bad.

Really love this line even though I picked them up on a whim at first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's a shot I just did with Vader and a trooper.

"Dishonor"

Beautiful! Traditionnally someone would be near the trooper commiting seppuku to decapitate him and end his suffering more quickly, but it seems the shogun was displeased with this trooper and didn't give him this favor. Or maybe all other troopers have died too and this was the only cowardly survivor. So much story from a single picture really!

I tried my best to avoid this line. Then the thought of Jango and Boba Fett standing side by side on my desk crept in. The thought wouldn't go away and now Jango has been pre-ordered and Boba is on his way. I tell myself it will be just those two but we all know how that goes....

I tried my best to avoid this line. Then the thought of Jango and Boba Fett standing side by side on my desk crept in. The thought wouldn't go away and now Jango has been pre-ordered and Boba is on his way. I tell myself it will be just those two but we all know how that goes....

Another wallet bites the dust! Welcome ;)

Beautiful! Traditionnally someone would be near the trooper commiting seppuku to decapitate him and end his suffering more quickly, but it seems the shogun was displeased with this trooper and didn't give him this favor. Or maybe all other troopers have died too and this was the only cowardly survivor. So much story from a single picture really!

Thanks man! Actually, early on it seems that wasn't a regular practice and the samurai would have to remove the blade and either cut his own throat or put it to his heart and fall on it.

Plus, you know, it's Vader...he don't care!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back