Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just leaving Toys R Us in Ikebukuro. They have all the SHF figures and the Movie Realization ones on display. Took a photo but can't post using the mobile app. The maul and Fett look awesome in person.

I really wish they make a holster like Jango Fetch for Shadow Trooper (1 side only for that gun)... it will make him have a look of "officer" to stand out the rest of other troopers type.

IMG_1572.jpg

I ordered Maul from HLJ. Then saw it on CDJapan for $11 cheaper, which covers S&H, so just ordered from there too and will cancel my order with HLJ. Never ordered from CDJapan. Usually order from HLJ or AmiAmi. For those that have used them before, is CDJapan just as reliable??

I'm glad the ProtoBoba broke my completionist streak with this line. Jango, while looking great and probably a better paint scheme for this line, will be a pass. I only need the one variant and that is Boba. The shadow trooper is likely a pass, although he's not completely ruled out. Maul, ordered. I'm trying to stick to OT but he is just such an impressive figure he has to be included.

For my part, not too excited by other offers on this Force Friday, i caved and POed Jango, Maul and Shadow Stormtrooper at Nippon-Yasan. Current Yen/Euro rate did help me jump off the fence.

so excited for all the new picture of the Jango, Shadow and Maul and the preorders are opened. Preordered all three at HLJ. price is higher but i've been having great service with them and will package with what else I have in the warehouse. Does CDJapan hold items for you as well and bundle the shipment? I couldn't find anything similar to HLJ warehouse and BBTS pile of loot with CDJapan, but did see you can move items to shipments? If so, how long does CDJapan hold items to bundle?

Back