Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took photos of special color Sandtrooper that my friend got me from SDCC and the one from the p-bandai lottery. The first photo is the one from SDCC and the next from the lottery.

bh0ugm.jpg

20r5lia.jpg

Both serial numbers are small. Also the one that I got from SDCC had a paint defect in the waist armor area while the other one doesn't have paint issues.

Trying to verify the serial number size with bluefin corp and bandai through email, but I think it will just take forever for them to reply...

Clone trooper. Finaly done. Basis is storm trooper. Head is naturally Fetts with some changes like in the movies. Shoulderpads are Akazonae. Lower legs ans arms are repainted and slightly cropped Vader. I was going for battle worn clone trooper like in the Clone wars and not the fresh out of factory Attack of the Clones. So the armor is chipped and dirty. Leather parts are brown chipped and armor parts are metal chipped.
The weapon is scratch built.
Come on Bandai lets expand the line further.
PS cant wait for the delivery of archer

Attachments

• IMG_0208.jpg
    IMG_0208.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_0212.jpg
    IMG_0212.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_0213.jpg
    IMG_0213.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_0214.jpg
    IMG_0214.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_0215.jpg
    IMG_0215.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_0216.jpg
    IMG_0216.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 175
Looks cool! I like the weathered look, and the repainted Fett helmet gives it an interesting appearance, and matches well with the clone helmet crest.

I'm almost finished on my Dengar custom, I'll post pictures when it's completely done. And I'm working on something BIG ;-)

Dengar's all done! Here he is, including some shots with his coworkers.

Base for this custom was a Ronin Boba Fett for the lower body, and a Stormtrooper Banner Bearer/Drummer for the upper body with some mix and match for pauldrons, wristguards, etc.. The head is from a 7" Kill Bill figure of Bill. Seemed only fitting to use an assassin character for the face sculpt. The hood/bandana was made from Swiffer sweeper cloth with bendy wire to give it the feeling it's flapping in the wind, and painted over. The backpack is made from a recycled Tic-Tac container top with additionnal greebles (plastic bits, LEGO parts, various tidbits I found and painted), the rolled-up blanket is made of painted sweeper cloth also. The funny part about usign a Tic-Tac container for the backpack is that it actually opens up and you can put stuff inside haha. Paint was chocolate brown then added warplock bronze sheen. Made my own simple grey mix for the body and hood/bandana/blanket.

I'm 99% done with it, thinking of adding a custom scope on top of the rifle.

0gLhEan.jpg

86Yd7RC.jpg

xjDzMeo.jpg

Posing with Ronin Boba Fett and my previous custom Zuckuss (made from Movie Realization Spiderman).

I hope you like it!

Dengar's all done! Here he is, including some shots with his coworkers.

Base for this custom was a Ronin Boba Fett for the lower body, and a Stormtrooper Banner Bearer/Drummer for the upper body with some mix and match for pauldrons, wristguards, etc.. The head is from a 7" Kill Bill figure of Bill. Seemed only fitting to use an assassin character for the face sculpt. The hood/bandana was made from Swiffer sweeper cloth with bendy wire to give it the feeling it's flapping in the wind, and painted over. The backpack is made from a recycled Tic-Tac container top with additionnal greebles (plastic bits, LEGO parts, various tidbits I found and painted), the rolled-up blanket is made of painted sweeper cloth also. The funny part about usign a Tic-Tac container for the backpack is that it actually opens up and you can put stuff inside haha. Paint was chocolate brown then added warplock bronze sheen. Made my own simple grey mix for the body and hood/bandana/blanket.

I'm 99% done with it, thinking of adding a custom scope on top of the rifle

Posing with Ronin Boba Fett and my previous custom Zuckuss (made from Movie Realization Spiderman).

I hope you like it!

Nice one. I like the grity look of armor. I would take the weapons of the legs. Its not Dengar style. Also you have to show off the backpack.

Advice: forget using cloth as cloth. Texture is all wrong for the scale. Try using toilet paper. Several layers, pour water on it, squeeze exces water out, and model it. When its dry, paint it.

Cool looking Clone Trooper Zkuva!

Runnen, digging the bounty hunter customs.

Yumi Troopers arrived today and took a quick photo with the Sandtroopers.

B0257A24-D5C8-4AD1-844C-DCAD74EDD80C_zpsn7zukyz4.jpg

CC76184E-9C86-49F9-B3EB-51BFCAB5220C_zpsjtfwcct7.jpg

Note that the arrows are thin and could easily break so be careful.

Cool looking Clone Trooper Zkuva!

Runnen, digging the bounty hunter customs.

Yumi Troopers arrived today and took a quick photo with the Sandtroopers.

B0257A24-D5C8-4AD1-844C-DCAD74EDD80C_zpsn7zukyz4.jpg

CC76184E-9C86-49F9-B3EB-51BFCAB5220C_zpsjtfwcct7.jpg

Note that the arrows are thin and could easily break so be careful.

Awesome!! How did you get yours so quick?! Where did you order?

EDIT: Just noticed you're in Japan? Did you order from the Tamashii online store?

Very cool how the archers are less dirty than the guys who would be all up in the grit of battle, it's details like that that I love

IG-88 in form of komuso monk in the making.

And a bootleg sandtrooper with a small custom - black pauldron and monocular.

Attachments

• IMG_0220.jpg
    IMG_0220.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0221.jpg
    IMG_0221.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0196.JPG
    IMG_0196.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 112
@Zkuva : Nice early work on this IG-88 concept, I would prefer a more steampunk mechanical body but your concept is definitely original and a good fit with the japanese culture, so it's nice to see it moving forward.

As for me, as mentionned in my previous post about Dengar, I've been working on something big. Without further ado, and with thanks to Raiyuri Customs for the horse idea, I present you the samurai version of an AT-AT Driver and his mount.

4viUOAX.jpg

The trooper is a mix of Boba Fett and Drumer/Flag Bearer that I had left over from Dengar's custom. The breathing tubes are braided rubber, the chest apparatus is a mix of various parts, the horse was modified too, repainted entirely with grey for the hair and dull metal for the armor. Added LEGO parts for the "AT-AT cannon" ornaments on the face armor. Apparatus on the back of the helmet is more LEGO parts. Added snow for the base.

It's only 99% done as I still want to add a braided red cloth across the face of the horse to represent the notorious AT-AT visor. But I was so impatient to share with you guys that I forgot to add that! :lol

I hope it pleases you. :)

Back