Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The snow trooper looks great!

My 9 year old son made this 501st trooper. His favorite color is blue and that is all the reason you need to paint something together :)

That actually looks great, the blue shadr is perfect, as is the weathering. Id love to see the clone commanders, now that I think about it. Is that a bootleg fig too? Looks good quality

Cheers!
Yes, those are bootlegs. The shoulderpins always need to be reglued and the legs are looser. And my 3 bootlegs miss the hammer from the guns is always missing.

Cheers!
Yes, those are bootlegs. The shoulderpins always need to be reglued and the legs are looser. And my 3 bootlegs miss the hammer from the guns is always missing.
Are there pins holding the shoulder pads in? I thought it was a ball joint, which could be tightened with hot glue or even blu tack.

And it sucks about the hammer, thats one of the coolest parts of the gun. If I ever get the bootlegs for a custom jango or something I'm gonna try to make a replacement

Are there pins holding the shoulder pads in? I thought it was a ball joint, which could be tightened with hot glue or even blu tack.

And it sucks about the hammer, thats one of the coolest parts of the gun. If I ever get the bootlegs for a custom jango or something I'm gonna try to make a replacement

You dont need hammer replacement for Jango/Boba. Bootleg Boba has flint with hammer

Just on ebay: royal guard for 30$. Is this a new bootleg?

Aliexpress has 6 varieties:stormie, Boba, Taikoyaku, both Darth version, Akazonae. Everything "Chinese version". So yes new bootlegs are in town

I ordered 2 cheap royal guards.
I just opened my original Death Star Vader and he is fairly loose for an original 😑
I already preordered a rerelease of the normal Vader.

There is a Boba Fett in the mail. Also a bootleg. 2 earlier ones got lost in the mail 😠

Just ordered one of these cheap Royal Guards since I always wanted a second one to display. Can anyone who has both versions post a comparison of sorts, even without pictures, to let us know how satisfied or unsatisfied they are with this bootleg? I only have one other bootleg, a regular stormtrooper, and it was mostly fine except a few tiny details, curious to know if this is the same.

Itll probably be from the same factory/ group of factories. I'm pretty annoyed it came out a day after the aliexpress sale...

https://world.taobao.com/item/530580007034.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.RzgmK4#detail

USD18! But the website is all in chinese. So it'd be hard for u guys to buy from until they make it into english.
Try aliexpress, they have similar products and are in English. Theyre pretty good, haven't had any bad experiences. Yet.[emoji2]

Just ordered a bootleg original lego jango Fett, the holy grail of my childhood. It doesn't look great but I'm sure I can fix that with a little paint...

Back