Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pics from Celebration today...post more later...
IMG_1396.jpg
IMG_1400.jpg
IMG_1403.jpg

Totally in love with those new designs, I cannot wait to get my hands on some of these hopefully. My favorite are the Snowtrooper, Maul and IG-88. Really really hoping for a band of the five bounty hunters ronin style.

No Spearman on display... He's the one I wanted next. I like the flag, but not into the drum guy. Guess the Archer is on deck for next release.

I'm in for the Troopers and I88. Maybe not the Shadow trooper, but def the Spearman, Archer and Snowtrooper. GG looks cool but I have to draw the line as this line is getting pretty big. No PT for me.

Now where the hell can I get that exclusive? Love the rifle which looks new.

So that's:

Pikeman/Spearman
Gammorean Guard
Darth Maul
Snowtrooper
IG88
Amidala
Shadow Trooper
Jango
SWCE Ex Sandtrooper
Archer

10 x $70 to $90 each= $700 to $900 total if all in.

Hope they have a somewhat as slow release schedule as the ones already out. I can get them all that way.

Cool custom Zkuva!

Thank you very much for the photos Irezumi! I wonder which one will be released next. I love all of them! Amidala looks gorgeous, I hope the actual figure looks the same or better. This line is really trying to bust our wallets.:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

They're going off the rails with some of these new designs, IMHO. I prefer them with a least a tad more realism than fantasy. Gamorrean Guard and IG-88 don't fit in with Feudal Japan. The new troopers look great, though. And that Amidala is sweet and will probably be the first prequel-related item I buy in a long, long time.

Awesome photos. I was yelling with excitement as I scrolled through them. My girlfriend looked at me like I was insane. Haha. This is by far my favourite figure line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasn't aware there was a white pauldron version until i second glanced some of my pictures.

IMG_1525.jpg

This line is now too big for me to go all-in on it, but I think I will be going for:

Vader (both versions)
Royal Guard * 2
Stormtroopers * 2
Boba/Jango
IG-88
Sandtrooper
Maul

Back