Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw Vader v1 in a local store today and I love the look of it. I guess the detail just didn't come through completely in the photos—I actually thought I would skip the first Vader entirely if I ever bought figures from this line, but now I guess I'm getting both. My interest in the line just shot up, so if anyone is looking to trade theirs for some 1/6-scale, please give my BST threads a look.

Also: does anyone know stores in NYC that might be displaying the other figures? Vader looked so different up close that I want to see the rest of the line in person, even if I don't end up buying them.

agreed momaw.

A Shogun Palps is essential to complete the dark side.

A Leia Geisha / Princess would be superb.

Would love to see the Bounty Hunters brought in like the 7 samurai, hired guns. huge potential there.

I really fear for this line because it's going so damn awesome, any wrong turn and it could really topple how awesome these figures are. Especially since we haven't seen any "human" face characters. I'm not sure I want to see what this could look like. Might be better to stick with everyone armored and covered for battle. Their designers have done a great job so far... so let's just keep the fingers crossed.

I've kinda went off the Ronin Fett i have displayed with my Vader & troopers. The bright colours look out of place next to the others. I would prefer it if the paint apps were a little muted.
I might try my hand at repainting a more screen accurate colouring(ESB) for the helmet, chest plates & gauntlets.....definitely on my to do list.....we'll see....

I've kinda went off the Ronin Fett i have displayed with my Vader & troopers. The bright colours look out of place next to the others. I would prefer it if the paint apps were a little muted.
I might try my hand at repainting a more screen accurate colouring(ESB) for the helmet, chest plates & gauntlets.....definitely on my to do list.....we'll see....

If I were you I'd maybe wait a little bit before painting. If you can wait, I would bet the odds are decent that they'll do a movie colored version at some point in the next year or so.

Mine is off a little to side fro the others for this very reason. He doesn't fit in fully yet. But in a large army he may. I'd say, from the proto shown, Jango will be a much better fit, however I like the idea of keeping mine all OT.

Mine is off a little to side fro the others for this very reason. He doesn't fit in fully yet. But in a large army he may. I'd say, from the proto shown, Jango will be a much better fit, however I like the idea of keeping mine all OT.

Likewise! The Jango Fett looks amazing, but the old OCD would kick in knowing it's not OT. Haha

I wonder if they'll dip into The Force Awakens for this line. Even though I didn't think much of the movie, I'd be interested to see their take on Kylo Ren.

Now that you mentioned it, I saw this artwork posted on Facebook. Looks cool, a different crest would look better for me but still an awesome design.

Now that you mentioned it, I saw this artwork posted on Facebook. Looks cool, a different crest would look better for me but still an awesome design.

b1IoZVW.png

It's next month according to tamashii, I'd love to see in hand photos if someone already got it this early.

Well I might be the one to just do that! I caved and got it. Now the waiting game comes...
By the way, the wolf predator (your pic on the bottom) is by far the most legit predator in predator history! Haha

Some close ups standing next to my Koto Artfx+ line...As people say, pictures do not show real quality. Must see in hand! Not ultimate photo quality, sorry - taken with phone.

0023e8a280f686df4448b43ff60f822f.jpg
ae4474b7e41db67f249f0d60298bdedf.jpg
abde62a92a4e93c4da4fbf545eb85cd2.jpg
1a8ce41583a56b96e2372ab422fadb11.jpg
054bb1ae097f45ad0a5c9f0c392fdc6d.jpg
79edca2213f26fd1f5cc9e7f1dfa77bc.jpg
0c876f5a2b2eb0ecfa383779e1f5dbb6.jpg
815edfd08d6dec35a53e01bf49e59539.jpg
a59650827af1a0796ef03cd3a24a9055.jpg
d980f488914541aead82dc11a7341293.jpg
36a1a8362e719d814af435af26e3504b.jpg
1fdaaad5820908d7e73f119ec8583361.jpg
7e34c618df3feafefdfc7609572f041c.jpg

I hope you get it asap so we can get a review from you and photos too!:D

Ahaha. The wolf design is awesome! The weapons and all other stuff its a shame the movie is not that good. Lol

I added a new custom in my ranks, the elite trooper. Two katanas lools so cool!

I hope you get it asap so we can get a review from you and photos too!:D

Ahaha. The wolf design is awesome! The weapons and all other stuff its a shame the movie is not that good. Lol

I added a new custom in my ranks, the elite trooper. Two katanas lools so cool!

Looks like the hype will die quicker than I like. The seller just sent me an email saying that it wasn't in stock and offered me the plain Jane one. I already have that one soooo. Man this sucks. I guess I have to wait jus like the rest

Your customs continue to amaze. Part of me wants to do the same, but with 2 regular troopers, 2 Sandtroopers, 2 Drummers and with likely 2 pikemen and 2 archers to add, I'm already out of space without adding more customs. And that's without any other characters :lol

In fact I'm pretty much out of space at 2 troopers, Vader and Fett and the others are an order now worry later deal :gah::rotfl

Back