Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this is what Batman would look like if Tamashii add DC to the Movie Realization lineup. Sculpted by Takayuki Takeya, the sculptor of all the Star Wars and Marvel Samurai figures.

B3A9F5C1-5FDF-425E-AEA3-4E8DE716DF5D.jpeg13B65884-5217-4285-AB64-5AD864894840.jpeg8B6A37D8-D2F0-4383-8603-1859E2D495F0.jpeg

So normally Captain Phasma should be online very soon.

Wondering when they put IG88 on preorder then.

Phasma will be up for PO at the end of June. I hope IG will be next. Might be a while however, maybe closer to E9 release. I really hope we see something new at SDCC, Gamorean, Amidala, Scout, Bossk.

I agree with you bro and I hope for an Artoo as well

At Bluefin's site they're having a deal for on MR Boba Fett and Jango. Don't know if they just found a bunch of Boba's or something, but interesting. Probably trying to move all the Jango's.

I think they're re-releasing the Movie Realization Boba Fett, though it doesn't appear to have been announced yet.

Bluefin's site is calling it the "Boba Fett re-release bundle" and will ship in July. The Tamashii UK social media pages say Boba Fett is getting re-released in July as well.

Back