Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not too surprised since we've actually seen these in the flesh (or plastic). We've only seen drawings of those other ones and these guys and Wolverine have been floating around as prototypes for almost a year right? I want those other ones too but this line is a slow burn. First figures came out like 4-5 years ago at this point.

I think they will offer POs in order they showed us figures.
Kylo ren and other phasma were shown long time ago, like Wolverine.

So I guess IG88 will only be offered in 1 or 2 years.

Still expect to see Scout trooper, R2D2, Amidala and Gamorean

I was hoping we'd see a release date for IG-88 as well but I'm happy the line is continuing with these releases, especially Kylo Ren. Hopefully I'll be able to get enough to make a full Knights of Ren display if the characters end up being cool in the upcoming movie.

I want the other 2 FO troopers more, the dual wield one and heavy gunner. Oh well. IG has to come next year then. No way they will do 4 ST figures in a row, unless E9 does very well.

I want the other 2 FO troopers more, the dual wield one and heavy gunner. Oh well. IG has to come next year then. No way they will do 4 ST figures in a row, unless E9 does very well.

Yes and I hope they will put IG88, R2D2 and scout trooper before the next bash of FO troopers

Dope pic!
Tamashii-Celebration-Toyark-004.jpg

Phasma looks cool but I just can't add it to the collection.

The FO trooper has some great detail but the helmet ruins it. It almost looks like the top of a realization storm troopers helmet stuck onto a regular FO bucket.

That Kylo though. Bought. Day one PO.

Phasma looks cool but I just can't add it to the collection.

The FO trooper has some great detail but the helmet ruins it. It almost looks like the top of a realization storm troopers helmet stuck onto a regular FO bucket.

That Kylo though. Bought. Day one PO.

Haha I'll never unsee that now.

I think all of us would rather Scout trooper, Gamorean R2D2 and IG88 than the last 3 they announced, but I would rather these 3 than a dead toyline.
I am keeping hoping they will make the figures we all want before producing more and more FO troopers.

Here are drawing prototypes with figures they can make. You can see Gamorean, Amidala, Jango/boba, Yoda, Scout trooper behind Vader, Ig88 already shown as prototype, Leia, AT-AT like a Samurai horse and R2D2

Attachments

• IMG_140011.JPG
    IMG_140011.JPG
    117.4 KB · Views: 103
  • XMLRtD.jpg
    XMLRtD.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 103
  • xKsXvf.jpg
    xKsXvf.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 104
  • AdTn3Z.jpg
    AdTn3Z.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 103
  • 6HAKUT.jpg
    6HAKUT.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 103
  • wVYZDa.jpg
    wVYZDa.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 103
  • KNqkFv.jpg
    KNqkFv.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 104
  • dfnSZe.jpg
    dfnSZe.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 105
I’ll give the Kylo figure it’s dues, he looks good. The other two, not so much. Hope this scratches the itch of them making ST characters and they can get back to making the ones they’ve had the concept sketches of for years.

Back