Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone ordered it from Amazon USA? Mine is on back order despite being ordered in March. Just want to see if any one else in the same boat.

I did. My order got bumped and isn't scheduled to arrive until 6/21 - 6/30. At least we got a great deal. It was only 63.25 without tax, so I don't mind waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a question..

As someone who never originally got into this line.. I'm thinking about starting (and regretting that I didn't before). Is it difficult to find originals (non bootlegs) of the ones that have been out awhile?

Have a question..

As someone who never originally got into this line.. I'm thinking about starting (and regretting that I didn't before). Is it difficult to find originals (non bootlegs) of the ones that have been out awhile?

I'd say as long as you buy from trusted stores like bbts ami ami etc you'll be fine. Probably be weary on eBay especially if the price is too good to be true

Have a question..

Not too hard at all. I see most of the figures in various websites/stores. And most of them could be or are on sale. Even stores like Barnes and Noble has them and with frequent discounts and coupons you can find them there cheap too.

Very happy to find this forum to share this hobby to collect this amanzing line up. This is my collection up to now... too bad my Bobba Fetch missing small blade on his left arm due to my stupid careless... another version of Darth Vader is coming from Amazon soon ! .. and i will grab those 2 archers and 1 drummer from Tamashi Thailand store when I come there next week... cannot wait !!
20170606_194333-2656x1494.jpg

Very happy to find this forum to share this hobby to collect this amanzing line up. This is my collection up to now... too bad my Bobba Fetch missing small blade on his left arm due to my stupid careless... another version of Darth Vader is coming from Amazon soon ! .. and i will grab those 2 archers and 1 drummer from Tamashi Thailand store when I come there next week... cannot wait !!
View attachment 347513

This is the exact same 5 figures I have too. Used to think it was weird when people were buying multiples of the same figures - but after seeing so many pics recently, the multiple Sand/Storm Troopers and double Royal Guard just adds so much to the display. My Archer is coming Monday so I'm really excited about that, after arrives - going to start looking for doubles of certain figures - like Royal guard and some troopers.

They need to put out pre orders of the newer figures soon - need that Darth Maul pre order especially.

I was originally only going to get one of each but now I have 2 stormtroopers, 2 sandtroopers and 2 royal guards. I'm very tempted to add a couple more archers to the collection as he seems a bit lonely. Haha the addiction is real.

Just received the Archer and he is awesome - really do wish the bow came with a string. Now need a horse to put the Archer on.

Has anyone successfully dealt with Otaku Bowl in getting a refund? I foolishly believed I would be getting an authentic Boba Fett even though I knew in my heart it would be fake.

I've emailed, FB messaged...nothing.

On another note, just got the archer yesterday - looks amazing! Got out and took some shots of the standard troopers yesterday...

d745a45b78209ea72d27665f1905275d.jpg

You 100% you got a fake? That's disappointing. You got pics?

Oh yeah, it's fake. I could tell by the pic on the box before I opened it - looked like a copy of a copy. When I opened it, it almost immediately started falling apart. It can hold a pose when you get the pieces in place, but posing it is like playing Jenga.

Admittedly, I don't know much about Otaku Bowl, but they seemed legit and it was like $65-70, not $20-30 like the eBay knock-offs. According to thier return policy, I have to send it back to them within 10 days (at my cost) for a refund. It's almost $24 to ship it back at which point it's almost in the knock-off cost range.

They wont return any correspondence so I'm spamming thier FB page and ads.

My mum bought something on the net that turned out to be a fake. The company refused a full refund. They offered 50% based on "restocking" and "currency fees" and only if she returned the goods at her cost. Put in a charge back with the bank and got her money back.

Oh yeah, it's fake. I could tell by the pic on the box before I opened it - looked like a copy of a copy. When I opened it, it almost immediately started falling apart. It can hold a pose when you get the pieces in place, but posing it is like playing Jenga.

Admittedly, I don't know much about Otaku Bowl, but they seemed legit and it was like $65-70, not $20-30 like the eBay knock-offs. According to thier return policy, I have to send it back to them within 10 days (at my cost) for a refund. It's almost $24 to ship it back at which point it's almost in the knock-off cost range.

They wont return any correspondence so I'm spamming thier FB page and ads.

If you paid by a major credit card or PayPal I think you are protected against counterfeit items.

Has anyone successfully dealt with Otaku Bowl in getting a refund? I foolishly believed I would be getting an authentic Boba Fett even though I knew in my heart it would be fake.

I've emailed, FB messaged...nothing.

Besides the obvious fact that your Boba Fett is falling apart, there is another possible clue as to whether it's legit or not. I have a legit Boba Fett and recently also got a fake one for a custom, and I immediately noticed upon opening it that the fake had a different tint, it was blue rather than slightly greenish, and the paintwork was very sloppy.

Didn't have any issues with the joints though on that one, only the Akizonae Royal Guards are truly terrible on joints and breakage, the stormtroopers might as well be the real thing they're just the same quality except shoddy paintwork sometimes, but not always.

Sorry that you got shafted by a website though, definitely look into Paypal for protection if that's how you paid.

Just added 2 archers and 1 drummer to my collection. Those archers I have to say are just simply amazing desgin with his whitish color, backpack arrows and the shield is the bonus. No complain except the archer hand to hold that big bow is ridculously unstable to make right pose...not sure if im doing something wrong here..hmm

Another version of Darth Vader just arrive in my office today...very tempted to get second Red Guard, I think I will get it next month...and planning for the rest 2 normal stromtrooper troops, that would be complete set for now.
19437769_10208929982636779_1937882260813978094_n.jpg

Comatoast - sorry to hear about the fake and service. Hope you get your money back. But that picture you took outside looks great.

Just added 2 archers and 1 drummer to my collection. Those archers I have to say are just simply amazing desgin with his whitish color, backpack arrows and the shield is the bonus. No complain except the archer hand to hold that big bow is ridculously unstable to make right pose...not sure if im doing something wrong here..hmm

I have the same problem with the hand holding the bow too. It's loose. Once the handle of the bow goes into the hand, it moves around freely. I have to mess with it for awhile before it stops moving and putting the arrow next to the bow stops the rotating/moving of the bow.

Comatoast - sorry to hear about the fake and service. Hope you get your money back. But that picture you took outside looks great.

I have the same problem with the hand holding the bow too. It's loose. Once the handle of the bow goes into the hand, it moves around freely. I have to mess with it for awhile before it stops moving and putting the arrow next to the bow stops the rotating/moving of the bow.

Right it is annoying.. I've thinking to add some glue to that archer hand lol.

Back