Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered a stormy from Amazon a few weeks ago, and I haven't heard anything. Could somebody please tell me what the deal is with these at all? I keep seeing they're sold out, but then they're available again. Is there a second release or something?

I believe they come in consecutive waves. Not sure there is even a limited run on those. Original Vader, though previewed a year ago is still shipping as far as i know.

My understanding:

The 1st was the winter/spring initial Japan release of the figure that people imported. The 2nd this summer was/is the Bluefin US distribution release. The 3rd is the just announced Japan reissue that is releasing in December.

The orders from Amazon/other US etailers is from the Bluefin release that seems to be coming in late. BBTS finally got their stormtroopers in, but it seems as though everyone is waiting on the Vader.

If you purchased any of these last winter/spring it was from the initial Japanese release. If you bought it from a US etailer, they imported it. If you bought it from any of them this summer it was imported and distributed by/through Bluefin.

From taghobby.com

8800jpy coming in November
With the normal 20%-ish discount on Japanese sites should be about $60 + $10 to $15 shipping. My guess is preorders will be up very soon. I'm actually surprised that this one is up before any of the Stormtrooper Variants. Can't wait to get it.

Got my stormtrooper today - just amazing figures! Will get the whole series!

Does anyone know when the new updated Darth Vader with death star will be out?

Price:9,504JPY
(8% tax included) Release Date: November, 2015

item_0000011104_AnpbVV5S_01.jpg
item_0000011104_AnpbVV5S_04.jpg

item_0000011104_AnpbVV5S_05.jpg

item_0000011104_AnpbVV5S_06.jpg

item_0000011104_AnpbVV5S_07.jpg

item_0000011104_AnpbVV5S_08.jpg

item_0000011104_AnpbVV5S_09.jpg

item_0000011104_AnpbVV5S_10.jpg

item_0000011104_AnpbVV5S_03.jpg

That looks amazing! I've been trying to not get into this line but Boba is really making it hard!

Ordered as well, thanks for that link! I knew it was worth checking that thread everyday! :yess:

Ordered as well. Ami-Ami being one of the most reliable source for Asian stuff help in the decision.

Looks sooooo good! Super tempted to order from amiami, but waiting on anime-export to pay up front and combine shipping with other items.

This is seriously tempting to get in on. I always liked the Vader and the Troopers but didn't think it'd go past that.

Back