Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very happy to see more of IG-88 and even happier to see this very promising Shogun Ackbar. I don't mind the helmeted calamari head becasue that's also my take on these figures, for Bossk I went with a reptilian design helmet also.

Definitely want that Black Panther fig from that Manga Realization line. I really enjoy that collection too. There are so many more characters I?d like to see them do from Marvel as well.

I totally agree with you.
Actually I am not a Marvel collector, but Marvel manga realization displays very well with Star Wars Meisho movie realization and they are very original.

They showed us an amazing Black Panther prototype but they also showed us some great drawings : Hulk and Dare Devil.
They showed us Wolverine, Venom and Dead Pool and these ones have been made.

I hope for a Thor as well, he will definitely rock in that collection.

Sideshow isn't distributing them, they're just selling them retail. Bluefin (owned by Bandai now) is the US distributor for basically all of Bandai's stuff including this line.

Ok but anyway that is a good sign for the line if Sideshow sells them even if not the official distributor.
They would not do it if the line did not interest anyone.
But thanks for your clarification.

This Black panther is awesome and even if that is not SW all the samurai figures display very well together

Tokyo-Comic-Con-Realization-001.jpg

Cannot wait to have a preorder for him !

Admiral Ackbar was really unexpected but give us high hope to see Gamorean, Amidala, Scout troopers, Yoda, R2D2 and not only last trilogy troopers.

got my first ducktrooper from nipp-yas. Totally different parts than old figures. Example: skinier legs, different kama design (ancor point), armour on upper arms etc. Like the new casts and armor very much. But... The plastic is softer more ?vynilly?. The paintjob is of much lower quality. So much that I even tought that it is a bootleg. I dont like the mask actually the eyes are nonexsistant. Hope that phasma and kylo are better quality

got my first ducktrooper from nipp-yas. Totally different parts than old figures. Example: skinier legs, different kama design (ancor point), armour on upper arms etc. Like the new casts and armor very much. But... The plastic is softer more ?vynilly?. The paintjob is of much lower quality. So much that I even tought that it is a bootleg. I dont like the mask actually the eyes are nonexsistant. Hope that phasma and kylo are better quality

I just got back from Tokyo where I saw the ST trilogy trooper in quite a few shops. From looking through the perspex cases the body looked nice and well designed and was tempting, but the helmet just looks all kinds of wrong and silly so I managed to keep my powder dry on this one fairly easily. Ren wasn't released until the day I left but mine is on it's way and I'm looking forward to that one.

I have them in hand. I wouldn't call them bootleg quality but then again, I never purchased bootlegs. The paint is matte finish. The figure does feel a bit lighter than the Imperial version but not a big deal for me. The soft pieces are softer but they are also thinner. Again, it is not a negative thing. The weathering does feel a little off, you can either see it as weathering or a poor job of panel lining. I do hope the make more FO troopers that they've shown before, maybe as con exclusives. I think if they can do a gloss/semi gloss coating on the armour pieces, it will be better.

Thank you for your input CrankbaitJon.
Ok that could be less bad than Zkuva said.
I have all the Marvel ones, and for example Dead Pool is matte finish meanwhile the other have a gloss coating.

Honestly you are getting a quality figure. No worries.

Dont get me wrong. It is quality figure, but not the quality of original samurai/boba of few years ago. Bootleg quality is in softer plastic and not precise paint job direction not in falling apart direction. I very like the design (except the face :)), much more than original ribs and nipples armor

Dont get me wrong. It is quality figure, but not the quality of original samurai/boba of few years ago. Bootleg quality is in softer plastic and not precise paint job direction not in falling apart direction. I very like the design (except the face :)), much more than original ribs and nipples armor

Thanks for this update.
Maybe you figure is suffering some manufacturing defect paint job ?

Back