Takara Catwoman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SanShouXMA

Super Freak
Reaction score
Question for anyone who has a Takara Catwoman. Will that outfit, boots, gloves, and hands fit on a new HT Female TrueType?? Been thinking about getting one and putting it on a Female TrueType. I know there a cuban and a caucasian one that is blonde. Might not be a comic accurate Catwoman but Michelle Pfeiffer was a blonde and that worked didn't it?

Question for anyone who has a Takara Catwoman. Will that outfit, boots, gloves, and hands fit on a new HT Female TrueType?? Been thinking about getting one and putting it on a Female TrueType. I know there a cuban and a caucasian one that is blonde. Might not be a comic accurate Catwoman but Michelle Pfeiffer was a blonde and that worked didn't it?

Do you think you could cut and color the hair?

Cut the hair? How and why? Also I dont know how to color the hair. Any tips? If I have tips then maybe I can try.

I want a Takara Catwoman, but her price is outrageous, and she isn't worth it. Plus the black version is hard to find.

The suit fits on a HT body fine but you will have a problem getting the hands and boots on her. The hands and feet are just not compatible.

You don't have to color and cut the hair. A short, dark-haired catwoman head is readily available. You can do a search on ebay for takara heads. They go for around USD$20.

Just transfer the head (with some modding on the neck hole)... HT's TTF is meant to show as much skin as possible to look nice.... except for the base of neck articulation (which was not well implemented by HT) and very little shoulder articulation (without some mod), Takara's CG 2.0+ body still beats HT's in articulation (especially the legs and body's arti.).

Besides the CG's hands and booted feet does not fit HT's slender hands and feet that are very dainty (dainty wrist/forearms/ankles).

Thanks for the input. The only reason I want to convert it is because the Catwoman head does not really fit in with the rest of my Batman figures. It's cartoonier than the HT Batman figures.

I don't see the point in buying the figure and swapping it over to a tt. The Takara body is nice, you can get all the natural felmale poses you want.

I want a Takara Catwoman, but her price is outrageous, and she isn't worth it. Plus the black version is hard to find.

She is well worth it.

pics? I don't want to pay over $200 for her

You can find her on ebay for around USD$99 but that is 2nd version with blue suit. The original black suit version is very rare and would cost around USD$150-190.

Here's a link for the 2nd version: https://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-CG-Catw...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item335a2018d2

Also, here's a link to the version 1 Catwoman head: https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120443967271&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

pics? I don't want to pay over $200 for her

She is boxed up right now, but here is a pic from my collection.

DSC_1629.JPG

The blue/purple version looks horrid.

You can find her on ebay for around USD$99 but that is 2nd version with blue suit. The original black suit version is very rare and would cost around USD$150-190.

Here's a link for the 2nd version: https://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-CG-Catw...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item335a2018d2

Also, here's a link to the version 1 Catwoman head: https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120443967271&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Got any links for the first version Catwoman?? I want a black outfit Catwoman

Gd luck on getting the black version, it is very very rare!

I got mine way back, still one of the best 1/6 catwoman out there.
The Takara CG 2.0 body has the best articulation for female bodies, HT bodies dont event come close.

The black version is definitely far superior, aesthetically.

It can be expensive, but be patient and be on the lookout - every once in a while, you might find a deal. I recently purchased one from a boardie for less than the cost of a Hot Toys fig, for example.

Thanks guys. I'm in no rush for one. I can wait. I just cleared out my must have lists. Just one more (Jor-El) and I'm done. Anyone have one?
Anyway I'll put it on my want list and wait.

She is very nice and all, but I do not have that kind of money. Maybe I can get her for my birthday or something.

I don't see the point in buying the figure and swapping it over to a tt. The Takara body is nice, you can get all the natural felmale poses you want.

She is well worth it.

I wasn't going to buy a catwoman figure. I found just the suit for sale. Was going to buy that for a female TT

She is boxed up right now, but here is a pic from my collection.

DSC_1629.JPG

The blue/purple version looks horrid.

Hey EVILFCE did you do anything with your Superman? He looks a lot bigger than usual. Did you buff it up at all??

He is all original.

I wasn't going to buy a catwoman figure. I found just the suit for sale. Was going to buy that for a female TT

Then I would not put it on a TT. The suit is very snug on the cool girl body and a female tt might be too big.

Back