Taimak the Last Dragon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moe

Super Freak
Reaction score
Do you Guys think there is any interest in Taimak the Last dragon figure?
The-Last-Dragon.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome custom, thanks for posting this as I have been waiting to see this finally made into a 1/6th masterpiece. Oh wait, you're asking if we would want to see it, if at some time someone made one. Please put a ? in the title so those of us that just want to see some great custom work might possibly not waist our time. Sorry to be harsh but I'm tired of seeing all these ? threads.

I'd buy it. I was a fan of the movie and liked the "Bruce Leroy" character.

Hi Dwing- Sorry for any confusion, But you don't have to read it if it bothers you...I was just asking if there was any interest because it is in the works. Will come with GOD outfit or Chinese connection Blue outfit and bamboo hat.
lastd1.jpg

b_leroy.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Moe - I've been a fan of this film since it first premiered in 1985 and Taimak is a friend of mine. I'm sure he'd get a kick out of seeing his character in 1/6 scale and I would very much like to purchase a custom "Bruce Leroy" once it becomes available. I have seen your custom work and it is awsome. Please keep me posted when it becomes available, you have a sure customer with me!

Keep "Glowing!"

Hector Martinez
www.urbankungfu.net

Thanks Hector...means alot coming from you...
Les- Who know's if all goes well like my enter the dragon series of characters, this Sho-nuff may happen as well.

If Sho Nuff doesnt look too demented I'd like to see if he could be modified for a Lord Bowler figure.

hi gang,

sorry to bump an old thread but i'm curious to see what ever came of this project? I was hoping on attempting my own Sho Nuff figure but would be interested to see what your figures look like. I'm also going to design a Last Dragon poster as well so im def looking for some figures and stuff :)

regards!

hi gang,

sorry to bump an old thread but i'm curious to see what ever came of this project? I was hoping on attempting my own Sho Nuff figure but would be interested to see what your figures look like. I'm also going to design a Last Dragon poster as well so im def looking for some figures and stuff :)

regards!

WOW yes this is Old...We made a proto-type but never finished it...
We put on the back burner, still needs some fixing
leroy.jpg

If someone made Sho-nuff. I would want a head. I need a Julius Carry for a Lord Bowler bash I want to do. He's going to go with my Brisco County Jr. I'm having made.

Hey Moe thanks for posting that pic up! Any chance you would ever start a Sho Nuff figure are some point?

I thought about kitbashing one with a sam jackson head and modifying it but it's just not the same. It would be awesome if there was a Julius carry head sculpt available.

Back