T800 PF: Extremely Rare Swimsuit Edition (Warning: Possibly Disturbing Images Inside)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I almost feel bad for Arnold... I imagine its been his secret shame that he wears a thong onesee like that :lol

:lol Thanks for the replies, i'm glad i managed to cheer a few people up! For those who asked, i am getting a replacement due to a chip on the nose, black mark on the neck and a few bad applications of paint. It was good fun smashing him up but i was surprised how tough the head is. I went at it with a few hammers and a chisel and could only manage what you see.

It has a chipped nose and a black mark on the neck.
You either have a good memory or you're my new stalker. Hopefully not the latter! :D

weird-thread.jpg

I don't get why you'd want to smash him up, and actually enjoy doing it?

Am I missing something long time collectors do, or something?

What if the replacement you get is in need of a new jacket or something, and you've totally ^^^^ed the previous figure up? Seriously don't get it, replacement or no replacement, no need to smash something up? It could of been sent off for repair work and some one could of made use of it?

I don't get why you'd want to smash him up, and actually enjoy doing it?

Am I missing something long time collectors do, or something?

What if the replacement you get is in need of a new jacket or something, and you've totally ^^^^ed the previous figure up? Seriously don't get it, replacement or no replacement, no need to smash something up? It could of been sent off for repair work and some one could of made use of it?
Sideshow asked me to destroy it and submit photo evidence to them before they sent me the replacement, i think they do this quite often if they think it's not worth them trying to resell the damaged item. It sounds crazy i know, i even emailed them to double check that this was definitely what i needed to do. So it's not like i just smashed this one up for a laugh and then bought another one, i'm not that crazy! :lol

Well i received my replacement a few days ago but there are a couple of problems with it still, and i really don't want to go through the replacement process again. The head is slightly rocking but i think i can fix that by removing it completely and glueing it back in, but the other problem is that the base has what appears to be a scuff mark on part of the Cyberdyne floor. It's almost as though the glossy finish isn't there on part of it so i'm wondering if anyone could recommend something i could apply to bring the shine back?

I'm never going to resell this piece, so i'm not too fussed about the fact that i would have 'tampered' with it.

Last edited:
Compaies making you submit photo evidence of destoryed items is pretty common practice. Horrible, but common.

considering this PF was meant to have clothes, they did a pretty good job of sculpting his ass don't you think? Maybe this was fate

Jesus - I'm never gonna look at this thing the same way again *puts back in box *

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl nice thong Aaaaahnuld :lol

Dude the story you gave before i looked at the pics was pretty believable too :panic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back