T800 PF: Extremely Rare Swimsuit Edition (Warning: Possibly Disturbing Images Inside)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rizob

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Please don't ask how i got this, as i have special contacts that enabled me to get hold of this unique PF. This is from the fabled 'filmed but never shown' scene in T2 where John wants to visit a water park during the road trip to have a go on the water slides. Ahnuld needs to find an outfit to help himself blend in whilst he is protecting John next to one of the swimming pools, but hasn't quite learned what is suitable swimwear for a male human yet. Apparently this was never included in any of the final cuts as test audiences didn't believe it was sensible for the grenade launcher to be the T800s weapon of choice in such a crowded area, as the death toll would be horrific, thus the scene was never used.

t800swimsuiteditiona.jpg

t800swimsuiteditionb.jpg

Below is the 2nd part of this unique item, showing the results of the T800 attempting to jump off the highest diving board-

terminated.jpg

Man, that was fun to destroy! :D

This really was one of the funniest things I have seen in a long long time, thanks for posting. :rotfl

Aerobics model 101!, all hear now is arnold in Kindergarten Cop "one two three foua! one two three foua!" lol!.

what was damaged to cause you to destroy the entire thing? even the base?

You really make my day. It's hilarious. :clap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back