T4-limited Blu-ray box with T-600

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I check mine and this is HOW TO LIGHT UP THE EYES

First install the batteries (included), there's a DVD case at the back of the base, when you take it out or put it in, the eyes will automatically light up for 30 sec :rotfl

read the instruction for install the batteries (japanese)

Any chance of someone posting picture of the light up eyes?!

Very nice looking skull, if it was only a bit bigger, it shouldn't be the same size as T-800 skull, but then again, this is a DVD set, not a replica..

Wouldn't mind getting it..

First install the batteries (included), there's a DVD case at the back of the base, when you take it out or put it in, the eyes will automatically light up for 30 sec :rotfl

I have the Version from amazon.de and there are no batteries and so there is no light up for the eyes =(

can you take a picture with the eyes lit? :eek:

thanks!

check the bottom of the base, you should see where batteries goes, use two LR44

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

just realised that this endo skull is smaller than the 1:1 SS or HCG endo skull. but its a looker, no doubt. :)

Hm, i cant find a place where i can put in the batteries.

so i think only the japanese version has light up eyes.

Hm, i cant find a place where i can put in the batteries.

so i think only the japanese version has light up eyes.

I think the batteries are the flat button like ones. Did u see any slots for them?

No i can´t find any slots where i can put batteries in it =/

The german skull has no light up eyes.Only the Japan one.
But you can install lights very easy.If you open the base,there is a round plate to press in for the elektric..then you must oben the glued plate over the neck.Now you can install 2 lights in the eyeholes and put the cables into the hole in the base.I will do it with mine after new weathering paintjob.I think for the price,the skull is great.

Last edited:
You mean only the japanese version got the light up eyes??? I cant believe it :banghead

I got mine from Amazon.uk and the eyes don't light up. I cannot believe the Japanese one does. I paid $86 USD for mine after the exchange rate. I complained to Amazon and they credited me a partial refund.

The german skull has no light up eyes.Only the Japan one.
But you can install lights very easy.If you open the base,there is a round plate to press in for the elektric..then you must oben the glued plate over the neck.Now you can install 2 lights in the eyeholes and put the cables into the hole in the base.I will do it with mine after new weathering paintjob.I think for the price,the skull is great.

Would love to see a documented video of that, I will try out for sure.

I'm gonna open the base now to see how it looks.

Would love to see a documented video of that, I will try out for sure.

I'm gonna open the base now to see how it looks.

A video is not possible,but I can post pics.In the base is a pre-cut round hole..you can easy press it in with your finger.Than you must strip the glued plate over the neck very careful.

Here a pic of it opened..:

Last edited:
A video is not possible,but I can post pics.In the base is a pre-cut round hole..you can easy press it in with your finger.Than you must strip the glued plate over the neck very careful.

Here a pic of it opened..:

Any updates on your skull? :)
I finally got my German Skull. Shipment from Amazon.de took 6weeks to arrive and turns out customs held on to it for more than 3 weeks of that :(
Oh well I finally have it and looking forward to seeing your mod. Not sure if I do it as I have only turned on the eyes ones for the T2 skull :p But I be curiouse to see what weathering you have done. still need want to do that for the T2 one at least

I'm currently in the process of prying upen my endoskull, but damn. It feels like I will break the pieces off.

Back