T4-limited Blu-ray box with T-600

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OMG

Super Freak
Reaction score
Man ... this is soooooo

ex~
IMG_0523.jpg

pen
IMG_0525.jpg

sive
IMG_0527.jpg

IMG_0530.jpg

IMG_0531.jpg

I hope it really limited to 3000 box
IMG_0529.jpg

IMG_0528.jpg

IMG_0534.jpg

The Moto is simply crap, dont waste your money on it
IMG_0536.jpg

IMG_0541.jpg

Much like box sets before, this may be limited to a specific quantity in Japan, but the exact same produce is also available elsewhere.

nice catch but its a shame the film was still crappy,i watched the extended cut on blu-ray today and it still sucked.....still it was awesome compared to the ????storm that was transformers 2...

ooooh, 1:1 endoskull bust. sweet.

with a bit of paint app weathering to bring out the rusted and battle damaged metal look, this could look top-notch.

Nice. That doesn't look bad at all. But yea it could use a better paint job. And if they made a 1:6 Mototerminator, that would be real kickass. Hm...Hot Toys should do that. They did the Batpod...so why not right?

Thank you for the pictures.
I have one question:

Does this Skull Edition have light up Eyes?

Here's the plastic thing :)

salva00.jpg

salva02.jpg

salva01.jpg

salva03.jpg

salva04.jpg

My biggest regret. NO LIGHT UP EYES!!!
Funny thing is that the eyes of the T-600 are better made. Maybe in a near future I put some leds in it as it has pupils.
salva05.jpg

salva09.jpg

I got my Head today. Looks quite good!
But the Eyes doesnt have a Light up mode =/

no light up?? are you sure? mine come with batteries

Here's the plastic thing :)

salva00.jpg

salva02.jpg

salva01.jpg

salva03.jpg

salva04.jpg

My biggest regret. NO LIGHT UP EYES!!!
Funny thing is that the eyes of the T-600 are better made. Maybe in a near future I put some leds in it as it has pupils.
salva05.jpg

salva09.jpg

Hi Socko

If you dont mind me asking but where in The Netherlands did you pick this up as I would like to get one. Thanks

Back