T2 Fans CHECK THIS....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Companies LOVE to milk sci fans.
Do you know why that is? It's cos sci-fi has signature designs in the films that are more interesting to look at than any other genre and worth collecting and thus collectables are made.

Looks great, but I don't understand why they would package old DVD versions of the movie with the Blu-ray version. Hopefully the BR gets an awesomely new transfer/restoration

T2 Limited Edition Complete Collector's Set ($175)
6-Disc set includes the above content, also:
• Extreme Edition DVD of the movie
• Ultimate Edition DVD of the movie
14-inch T-800 Endoskull Bust with light-up eyes and sound effects
• Bonus Digital Copy of the film
(playable with iTunes of Windows Media)

Does that equal 1:1?

I'll be selling off my old T2 bluray for the new $30 Skynet edition which has the extended cut from the Extreme DVD and it has a better transfer and audio as well.

Does that equal 1:1?

Yep! It makes it the cheapest (and I'm sure cheapest made) 1/1 bust out there. Not too sure about the whole "eyes light up to interact with sound" part (who knew the eyes doubled as graphic equalizers! ;) ), but it gives me a cheap bust to *ahem* play with so I dont man-handle my SWS bust. :D

Someone in another thread said that he works at amazon, and that he has seen the bust. He says that outside of the teeth, the bust looks pretty sweet.

I'll be selling off my old T2 bluray for the new $30 Skynet edition which has the extended cut from the Extreme DVD and it has a better transfer and audio as well.

in terms of video, it is questionable whether the new transfer is better... apparently it is softer. Just FYI.

Cnacelled my preorder after seeing these pictures from the Statue Forum. Borrowed the pictures from the person who posted it. Hope you don't mind:

It doesn't look as good as that first picture but it looks ok... but not for that price thats for sure.

Back