T2 Endoskeleton Hot Toys - Worth it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
on monday I'm gonna receive my HT T-800 endo, the Battle Damaged version :cool::cool: for 228$ /€154

Well done , you won't regret it . I have both the regular and B.D versions and take it from me , I'm choosy about what figures I spend my hard earned on! As for being fragile , the figure IS lightweight and this could be construed as fragile , but as long as you don't treat it like a G.I Joe you'll have no problems . My only slight gripe is that its a bit of a pain to get him to hold his weaponry ( especially the Vulcan ), but that's the price you pay for INDIVIDUALLY JOINTED FINGERS for God's sake!! ( Seriously , you won't be dissapointed ).:D
ENDO016.jpg

Well done , you won't regret it . I have both the regular and B.D versions and take it from me , I'm choosy about what figures I spend my hard earned on! As for being fragile , the figure IS lightweight and this could be construed as fragile , but as long as you don't treat it like a G.I Joe you'll have no problems . My only slight gripe is that its a bit of a pain to get him to hold his weaponry ( especially the Vulcan ), but that's the price you pay for INDIVIDUALLY JOINTED FINGERS for God's sake!! ( Seriously , you won't be dissapointed ).:D
ENDO016.jpg

you can still get some here:
https://www.lacitedesnuages.be/boutique_us/fiche_produit.cfm?ref=3107&code_lg=lg_us&type=28&num=15
if you are living outside Europe, you will need credit card or so, because this is an Belgian site (yes, Belgium lies in Europe :p)

Based on the overwhelming responses here, I ended up ordering one and it just arrived yesterday. I can't wait to get him out of the box! Thank you very much to everyone for the recommendations!!

the cinematiquette you cannot move the upper body, but the sideshow you can, correct?

Okay, I received my Hot Toys Endo, the Damaged Version, about 4hours ago, I was looking at it all of the time (okay, meanwhile I was also looking a movie but still, I was looking at the "toy" also alot :p) and was watching it articulations, its detailed skeleton and was trying to get thé most awsome capture with the plasma gun, and succeeded!
I gotta say; dammit!!!! this is an A W S O M E figure!!! (pictures will follow):D

It took me about an half hour to get the perfect capture, but it was intense half hour! and also took some while to get the lights work, those batteries are so tiny that they do not have a great contact, so you will have to use a piece of paper between the two tiny batteries to get contact, and than you will get those devilish eyes to work! :cool:

and now all that is behind me, it stands there on it's skull-base, looking fine with that battle damaged-detailing (black grey spots, burned metal-look) and with the big plasma gun holding it fermly in those well articulated hands! and those eyes!!! ow those eyes, when I made it dark here and turned his eyes on, it was a very freaky moment.....

Back