T-800 Version 2.0 Life-Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if version 2 is already sold out, why the network has no photos anywhere Endo 2 version?

The statues are made in batches, and what Dennis was referring to are the first 3 batches or waves.

According to my dealer the first 3 waves of the version 2.0 Endo has already sold out.

Dennis

The statue can still be ordered on sideshow's website:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=400060&ref=header&live&search

Since there is a production delay, most likely there will not be any in hand pictures of the statue until June.

Originally Posted by dfchang View Post
According to my dealer the first 3 waves of the version 2.0 Endo has already sold out.

whom sold out??
sorry, could not good understand English.

Sold out not the same thing as shipped. This has not shipped yet.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by dfchang View Post

whom sold out??
sorry, could not good understand English.

I think Dennis is referring to the local Sideshow dealers here in the U.S. And he said the 1st few batches or waves are sold out. Sideshow is still making more. That's why the statue is still available on Sideshow's website, as well as local dealers.

Why Sideshow not responsible for their own words? say one thing then another ... Why do so??

What do you mean by this? Sideshow informed their dealers that the first few batches or waves of the statue have been sold. If customers still want them, they will have to wait longer for subsequent batches or waves from production in China. This does not translate to the item being permanently sold out. Hope this answers your question.

I almost understood everything, thank you. That is Sideshov sold three waves of robots dealers (it does not work directly with ordinary consumers), and dealers will sell ordinary consumers? But when they start selling? when we are in the network will see photos of ordinary users?

I almost understood everything, thank you. That is Sideshov sold three waves of robots dealers (it does not work directly with ordinary consumers), and dealers will sell ordinary consumers? But when they start selling? when we are in the network will see photos of ordinary users?

You can pre-order now, they will start shipping (or selling as you put it) in June. (all according to SS)

Real nice. Thanks for the vid.

I do hope that they spruce up the base a little. As it stands, it is far inferior to the detail of the original base.

Would also like to have the same blue floodlights that illuminate the Endo from below.

Sigh . . . in the meantime all we can do is wait.

Dennis

base of the first endo I like better. And bad enough that your hands are not unbend at the elbow.

Plus point is the demo piece seems to be clean and not weathered like the combat edition. I don't see any marks anywhere.

Last edited:
Back