T-800 statue in stock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine ordered! missed out before, tryed getting one off ebay, but always sold too high,.
But now he's mine at last.now 18 left.

I heard people didn't all like these. Does anyone here have one?

I've been debating getting one but I will be getting the EX PF, so I don't know if I need both.

I heard people didn't all like these. Does anyone here have one?

I've been debating getting one but I will be getting the EX PF, so I don't know if I need both.

The eyes/face totally ruined it for me, otherwise I would have ordered this ages ago, the rest of the statue rocks.

I have to admit, I really like it. It doesn't look nearly as bad as it does in the pics on the SS site. Aside from the face being a little too tan I think it is great. The detail on the statue is AMAZING. All the guns, the grenade belt, the ammo bag, the jacket with holes in it everything has a lot of detail.

My only complaint besides the too tan face is the base was about an inch too tall for my shelf. So I rolled my shelf pegs over the other way and bought myself the needed room. Easily worth the $150 shipped I got it for.

Jesse

Damn, I recently paid $300 to get mine!

ArnieT2a.jpg

ArnieT2b.jpg

ArnieT2c.jpg

ArnieT2d.jpg

ArnieT2e.jpg

ArnieT2f.jpg

ArnieT2g.jpg

ArnieT2h.jpg

ArnieT2i.jpg

I have to admit, I really like it. It doesn't look nearly as bad as it does in the pics on the SS site. Aside from the face being a little too tan I think it is great. The detail on the statue is AMAZING. All the guns, the grenade belt, the ammo bag, the jacket with holes in it everything has a lot of detail.

My only complaint besides the too tan face is the base was about an inch too tall for my shelf. So I rolled my shelf pegs over the other way and bought myself the needed room. Easily worth the $150 shipped I got it for.

Jesse
What number did you get ?

100% sculpted statues rock , ok it may be a little off on the face but as for detail its far more detailed than the OVERPRICED PF comeing out. he looks like he could take down a Whole police force with the wepons he has the PF could only manage a few police cars lol

Basicaly i prefer sculpted statues more time and effort has gone into them and they look better than a statue with clothes guled to it no matter how well its done, i dont see how people think a Painted head and hands with clothes on look better than a fully sculpted statue !!!!!! CRAZY PEOPLE

Back