T-800 Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm starting to really like this! :monkey5

If it was a bit bigger and didn't have the big base, then I might buy it.

I really would prefer the original Terminator though... Sideshow, LISTEN TO ME! :lol

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

its a tough one.
hard to tell whats different, but its def not too much forehead. Ive always thought Arnie has a giant noggin.
But that overall sculpt is nothing short of amazing in detail. wonderful job Ray

Schwarzenegger.jpg

I just hope sideshow show some faith to this line & we get John & sarah Connor, T-1000 & Miles Dyson polystone statues

As it's kinda annoying how they jump from format to format

Well yeh the eye brows need to be fixed as well as the eyes...
See this pic... why cant SS make the statue in this facial expression?
this is so typical of Arnie's serious look and yet i can not find anyone capture it properly ... :(

t2-069.jpg

even bowwow from South Korea has done a better modification sculpt of Arnie ...
lpinn_20060306034638_4979768_2-1.jpg

pitchin said:
I just hope sideshow show some faith to this line & we get John & sarah Connor, T-1000 & Miles Dyson polystone statues

Faith will be earned from sales. And from the reactions on this and other message boards, I wouldn't expect sales to be very high.

occulum said:
amazing what a slight eyebrow shift can do.

nice work occulum...the eyebrow shift makes a big difference.
seing this and rays unpainted version i cant work out why this is slightly
off...is it to late for ss to modify the him slightly...i wonder!!!!!

overall its prity decent though and the pose and weapons spot on:lecture

Collector Freak said:
Is this the first time we all agree that a sculpt is bad?
No, as a matter of fact, I think the overall sculpt is excellent. The only thing that bothers me are the eyes. And that might be due to the paint or lighting. They look great in the unpainted shots.

I agree with Batty on this one. The sculpt is spot-on with the weapons and pose, but the face is workable for me.

Dohhhhhhhhhh

Im disapointed theres some thing wrong with this face sculpt. Its a bad job. i've seen better garage kits then this, come on sideshow your looseing it, wheres all the talent gone! Even the T3 Mcfarlane figures look better then this.

COME ON SIDESHOW I HOPE YOUR LISTENING AND MAKE SOME CHANGES ON THIS TERMINATOR SO WE ALL CAN BUY IT! FIX IT!!!!

Back