Statue T-800 Endoskeleton Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Turned out nice by the looks of it, I’m tempted but as I’m not 100% on the pose and P1 have one in the works I think I’ll hold out , I’m planning on a P1 Alien and predator as well so best keep them the same scale

Looks good to me, glad I changed my mind and ordered this before the exclusive sold out. In hand pics really look good, paint came out awesome.

Is the Prime 1 version from Terminator 1 or 2?

I think the first one is from T1, specifically the scene at the end where he emerges from the rubble. I only say this as it appears to have intentionally damaged leg pistons in one of the teaser shots. But knowing Prime 1, they will probably offer versions for both.

Is it just me or is this stuff (terrible) photoshopped to look like eyecandy?
I mean... look at the left part of his head?

I think the photos were taken with a smartphone with bokeh mode on, it basically detects the object's outline and blurs the background, to a not so good effect usually.

I think the first one is from T1, specifically the scene at the end where he emerges from the rubble. I only say this as it appears to have intentionally damaged leg pistons in one of the teaser shots. But knowing Prime 1, they will probably offer versions for both.

Yeah, just saw the Prime 1 thread and subscribed to that too.

Don't you see a part is missing???
There are gaps...
I see what you are talking about. The hose and the rear shoulder piston seem to have been wiped away, but as tchalikias said, it is probably the mode the photo was taken in. There isn't going to be anything missing.

I think this is the issue.
d773a994a4c27d1e8e9d352610d5ad6edcc43860.jpg

Yea it has been edited but like was mentioned not sure if by someone thru photoshop or just poorly with a phone camera app.

Back