Statue T-800 Endoskeleton Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a cool piece either way... can't wait for mine to arrive in the next week or so.

SSCcomplain.jpg

It's a cool piece either way... can't wait for mine to arrive in the next week or so.

Welp things change quickly. After some back and forth I decided to cancel my order. Just not sure the paint application is to my liking. I lost my $60 deposit but oh well.

I just purchased an Argonauts kit on Ebay for $425. I'll probably mold the parts and cast it in resin before building as the vinyl and metal are prone to sagging. Interested to see just how big this kit is.

Can someone take one of their 12" Arnold dolls and pose him like this with the wide stance and post a pic, please?

Here are a couple of promo shots Hot Toys released with their MMS136. The first one is almost the same pose to the other side. Why did you want to see these?
s737619424575262359_p294_i7_w708.jpg
901004_press01-001.jpg

Just saw some in-hand pics, looks quite decent. The details are well preserved and rather sharp.
Congrats to whoever has this ordered, well worth the money.

This T800 looks absolutely fantastic! I can not wait to receive the exclusive version. Unfortunately there are many people who can not afford this beauty and start eating ****. From the first moment I knew it would be a success! Sideshow Collectibles is not Chronicle Collectibles.

PS: Congratulations to all who have chosen this version of the T800 :) :clap:yess::wink1:

This is a great representation of an endoskeleton and I'll be happy when it's a part of my collection, but there are too many inaccuracies to make this a definitive T1. I've been looking at the Prime1 sneak peeks and even that has some glaring issues. Just doesn't make sense when there are so many decent reference pictures.

Lookin’ good. I wonder why they didn’t finish set up with the hoses from the shoulders before posting pics.

It has definitely grown on me. I didn't really like it much at all when I first saw it. If I wasn't considering a few VERY expensive Alien items, I might have ordered one. As it is, I'm happy to wait and see what Prime 1 can do with this character, but this does look pretty good.

Still on the fence about this one and it did come out nice but does have its faults. The hands look like mcfarlanes endo and that head also. Probably has better wow factor up close but so far its good not great but not bad. Im also sure that the people who.order it will be happy with it and who am i kidding i will probably get it.

It has definitely grown on me. I didn't really like it much at all when I first saw it. If I wasn't considering a few VERY expensive Alien items, I might have ordered one. As it is, I'm happy to wait and see what Prime 1 can do with this character, but this does look pretty good.

Is the Prime 1 version from Terminator 1 or 2?

Back