Statue T-800 Endoskeleton Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow T-800 Endoskeleton Maquette

$600 for a partial plastic, 20" statue. C'mon...

I stated this in the other thread. This is supposed to represent the endo from T1. There were no endos in T1 with pulse rifles. If it came with a rifle, it might as well be another T2 endo.

When the endo had flesh on it and looked like Arnie, it was able to accommodate every pose a human could. It could run fluidly. Why does this have to behave like a robot? It's not. It's much more advanced than just a robot. I think it's great.
I'm with you on this. It is from the first film, so presumably this is end of film Endo (even though the base is more suggestive of the future war Terminators). Shouldn't have a gun, and should be more the stop motion guy that moved like a person more than the stiff animatronic version. So, I dig the pose. But I don't dig the price! If HT's fully articulated one cost $200 less than this, with the extra gun accessory, then there's a problem. . .

From other forum...

endox10.jpg

:lol :lol

I might have been interested if it came with guns but without them it's just meh. I'll see how impressive it is in person at SDCC, I guess.

Just me, or does anyone feel this needs to be taller than 20"? I've no idea what sort of height a terminator's supposed to be, but 20" sounds... shorter than I imagined :lol

I don't know why you guys think it needs a rifles. This is suppose to represent t1 and it even states in the pictures it's from the first movie and the pose is accurate to the end when he gets out of the fire wreck. No rifle shown in t1 either. Love it for sure but not sure how the production piece will come out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

I stated this in the other thread. This is supposed to represent the endo from T1. There were no endos in T1 with pulse rifles. If it came with a rifle, it might as well be another T2 endo.

When the endo had flesh on it and looked like Arnie, it was able to accommodate every pose a human could. It could run fluidly. Why does this have to behave like a robot? It's not. It's much more advanced than just a robot. I think it's great.

I don't know why you guys think it needs a rifles. This is suppose to represent t1 and it even states in the pictures it's from the first movie and the pose is accurate to the end when he gets out of the fire wreck. No rifle shown in t1 either. Love it for sure but not sure how the production piece will come out.

Yep and Yep

Should be broken up truck then and not building debris.
Also he was dragging his damaged leg not dispersing weight equally on both.

Lack of weapons isn't an issue for me.

The endo in T1 had no plasmarifle!I think this looks very cool.I also like the pose because the T1 Endo was moving different with the broken leg.
But if its not chromed I think its not worth this ammount.

I think this looks great.... I love that it has no Plasma riffle. I guess it could have been an extra so people could have a representation of T2 also. But this is a T1 and should not have a gun.... I love it and think it makes him look more primal, which by that time in the film he was.

I may order this but will wait to see what else there is.

Looks great, but too much dollar for quarter scale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If only someone releases an endoskeleton posed with that dragging-his-foot limp from Terminator 1.

Probably because the original concept art had it, and the original preview for this listed it as from T2. That and the comments were mostly knee-jerk reactions to the piece before reading the description. I like it as is, but a rifle certainly wouldn't go amiss. If it is the Arnie T-800 from the end scene of T1, the base and the state of the endo doesn't reflect that so clearly.

Back