Statue T-800 Endoskeleton Life-Size Figure or 1:2 Scale Replica figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guilty Gear

Super Freak
Reaction score
which one would you buy? heres some video i found, both are very cool piece. an instock!!!:horror

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-jRlChj6_I[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoG5VGMkR9E[/ame]

yeah...sometimes size does matter :wink1:

Dude...size is everything...next to detail and other stuff. If you can snag an V1 for under 10k I would do that. I still love the chrome metallic look on the older one. The new one doesn't look very metallic at all. Saw it in person and thought that they over did it on the BD.

Dude...size is everything...next to detail and other stuff. If you can snag an V1 for under 10k I would do that. I still love the chrome metallic look on the older one. The new one doesn't look very metallic at all. Saw it in person and thought that they over did it on the BD.

You could always use acetone to clean it up :)

1:1 for sure. Get the first release of it they did. The base is much nicer and the lights on it way better, IMO.

What's the difference with the lights?

I like the 1.0 base but I have a low ceiling here and the 2.0 looks shorter... even though they list it as 77" instead of 74"...

I wonder if 77" is when the rifle is pointing up.... I had read that the reason for the shorter base was because the rifles are posable and there was height concerns.

I don't have tall ceilings either. I think maybe 10 foot ceilings. He stands around 7 feet. V2 would be shorter because the base is not tall like the V1.

The blue lights on the base of V1 are actually located on the base instead of a piece that goes around the base like in V2.

They are placed inside some of the skulls etc.

There are 2 or three different modes. One of them is always on, one is motion detected, and I can't remember if there is a blinking one. I'd have to check. I may be getting mixed up with the 1/2 HCG scale endo bust.

The one advantage that V2 has over V1 is that the skull lighting is seperate from the base lighting and takes batteries I believe. There were a lot of problems with the V1 eyes not lighting up due to connections not being make from the top to the bottom of the piece. Mine lights up good but I had to take a saw-der-ing iron to it.

I don't have tall ceilings either. I think maybe 10 foot ceilings. He stands around 7 feet. V2 would be shorter because the base is not tall like the V1.

The blue lights on the base of V1 are actually located on the base instead of a piece that goes around the base like in V2.

They are placed inside some of the skulls etc.

There are 2 or three different modes. One of them is always on, one is motion detected, and I can't remember if there is a blinking one. I'd have to check. I may be getting mixed up with the 1/2 HCG scale endo bust.

The one advantage that V2 has over V1 is that the skull lighting is seperate from the base lighting and takes batteries I believe. There were a lot of problems with the V1 eyes not lighting up due to connections not being make from the top to the bottom of the piece. Mine lights up good but I had to take a saw-der-ing iron to it.

Cool thanks for all the info So no lights on the body of either one? I though I saw some blue lights shining in the waist area but it was probably coming from the bottom.

No lights on the body.

Now that I think about it, I'm not sure how tall V2 would be if you point that second gun up towards the ceiling. I think you can choose to to position it when you attach the arm to the body but I'm not sure.

1:1 V1 polished edition.....the first wich ever was for sale....get that one.... No battledamage version and the base is in a differnt color.....very rare

This is mine

47cbdbcefe45acceb66da7e6314349f6_zpsea97bd24.jpg

I like the 2 guns as well. Have you seen the prices on ebay for a pulse rifle? people are trying to get 3k or more... that's half the cost of the 1:1 statue which comes with 2 AND a whole ENDOSKELETON!

Last edited:
I like the 2 guns as well. Have you seen the prices on ebay for a pulse rifle? people are trying to get 3k or more... that's half the cost of the 1:1 statue which comes with 2 AND a whole ENDOSKELETON!

Ebay is out of control. It's my last resort. I'd go for the SS V1 Clean endo, but it's too expensive now. :mad:

So which one r u getting? I saw the full scale in local comic store..holy crap as nice as it is..I m more into reasonable scale

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Back