T-800, Aldo, DX Batman & Hulkbuster...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any update on the when the Tiger Stripe Camo Snake Figure will be available?

Any idea when the NECA Bioshock Big Daddy Rosie will come in? Your site lists they're scheduled to come in this month and I've been anxiously checking CSC eveyday awaiting the arrival of these guys.

And while you're at it, what about NECA's T2 series 3 figures (the T-1000 wave)?
T2 has arrived in port. We were actually we expecting them last week, but that container got held up. If we're lucky, it could be tomorrow. If we're realistic, probably Tuesday-ish.

Any idea when the NECA Bioshock Big Daddy Rosie will come in? Your site lists they're scheduled to come in this month and I've been anxiously checking CSC eveyday awaiting the arrival of these guys.
Awaiting a status update on the various Bioshock goodies as we speak... Will let you know when I've got more info, possibly today.

Thanks!
t-

T2 has arrived in port. We were actually we expecting them last week, but that container got held up. If we're lucky, it could be tomorrow. If we're realistic, probably Tuesday-ish.

Great! Ordered! And if it is possible to order an extra of each T-1000, let me know. I'd like to get an extra of each of him because of all of the possible variations you can do on him. But if you are just doing sets, thats OK.

Great! Ordered! And if it is possible to order an extra of each T-1000, let me know. I'd like to get an extra of each of him because of all of the possible variations you can do on him. But if you are just doing sets, thats OK.
The T-1000's are set-only right now because the case pack is supposed to be 4/4/3/3 favoring the T-800's right now. If the cases end up different (which has happened before), we'll offer him up too.

Thanks!
t-

You gonna get anymore T-800s? And how do I order the T-1000?
It's always possible, but can't say for sure yet.
I haven't seen any info on a T-1000 from HT yet, or are you referring to the Sarah Connor T-1000?
We'll put those up as soon as we get confirmation as to how many we can get. They're going to be very limited from what we hear...

Last edited:
Mad props to Corner Store Comics, happy customer here.

[ad]"Corner Store Comics and Amazing toys - Nuff Said!"[/ad]

It's always possible, but can't say for sure yet.
I haven't seen any info on a T-1000 from HT yet, or are you referring to the Sarah Connor T-1000?
We'll put those up as soon as we get confirmation as to how many we can get. They're going to be very limited from what we hear...

Yea talking about the Sarah T-1000. You gonna get your hands on the Guardian Predator too? When will we see it on the site and when can we know how much it'll cost? Yea if you get more T-800's please let me know.

Yea talking about the Sarah T-1000. You gonna get your hands on the Guardian Predator too? When will we see it on the site and when can we know how much it'll cost? Yea if you get more T-800's please let me know.
Word is that the Guardian is going to be SUPER-SUPER-limited. I have no idea whether we'll get any at all. Expect this one to be going for BIG dollars on the secondary market after the fact. Argh!

Thomas did anybody cancel on the DX Batmans?
Nothing yet... I only have two pieces here that haven't been picked up by locals, but I'm told they're both coming at this point. Sorry!

Back