T-800, Aldo, DX Batman & Hulkbuster...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I didn't order one online for the t-800, can I come by your store to pick one up?

thanks!
Unfortunately we sold out today already. :gah:
We've got a handful of folks that have another day or so to get back to us on declined/unclaimed pre-orders, so we might have a few to put back in stock some time during the weekend.

Thanks!
t-

Unfortunately we sold out today already. :gah:
We've got a handful of folks that have another day or so to get back to us on declined/unclaimed pre-orders, so we might have a few to put back in stock some time during the weekend.

Thanks!
t-

HAHA! I came in around 2 today and got one! Thanks T!

Mine says shipped/completed now. :yess:
No UPS notification yet though.
They don't get marked completed until after they ship, so yours has left. Send me a PM with your name or order number, and I'll get you the tracking info. Also, check your spammage filter to make sure you didn't block the UPS message in the meantime.

Thanks!
t-

HAHA! I came in around 2 today and got one! Thanks T!
One of the lucky ones, congrats! We ordered extras because we knew it'd be hot, but we literally blew through 30+ more pieces between Tuesday and yesterday. It was INSANE!

Enjoy!
t-

Great to deal with folks, fast and great communication, CSC will be getting more of my business :rock

They are big in the pants with no weak sauce.

Best guess is end of June or early July. It wasn't on the '30 Days' report last Thursday, which is usually pretty accurate.

Is this the "Iron Man Mech Test Version" I'll definitely be interested in this from you guys whenever the comes closer to be in stock, this piece really surprised me with the raising stand and how he can be displayed?

Is this the "Iron Man Mech Test Version" I'll definitely be interested in this from you guys whenever the comes closer to be in stock, this piece really surprised me with the raising stand and how he can be displayed?
That would be the one. Make sure to order before it arrives though. Prices on Hot Toys start to go up the minute they arrive in stock (assuming they don't sell out during pre-order.)

you mean like this?
(check out the pose when he shows off his iron man part)
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/XoRW4QcALKs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/XoRW4QcALKs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Back