T-1000 VS T-800 P.1 / Escape with Sarah P.7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: T-1000 VS T-800 Escape with Sarah P.7

OMG, i think what makes your photos so convincing is the lighting. really matches the lighting and mood of the respective scenes from the film.

great stuff. keep em coming!

those pics were the best terminator pics i've seen! especially with arnie and t1000. sarah looks like a doll to me and will look everytime like a doll, but the other 2, damn sometimes i really thought they were real ^^

Only suggestion: for the shot after the headshot you need the donut-head :D the splitting head would fit perfectly after he gets through the gate.

but the quality of the shots and posing of the shots are unreal. absolutely perfect!

You guys and the YOUNG JOHN CONNOR figure... Keep hoping but I doubt he will happen. Just would not have enough accessories to make it worth making and having in my opinion. Anyway FANTASTIC job on the reenactment I really enjoyed that. :clap Thanks for the effort you put into it. Mike

Indeed, absolutely amazing set!
Looks like you are using Canon's fantastic 100mm lens (2.8L or 2.8?)
It will be mine one day. :)

Absolutely amazing pictures!!! You did a great job!!! :rock :rock :rock

Re: T-1000 VS T-800

Part 2
IMG_4322.jpg

Nice :lol :lol

those pics were the best terminator pics i've seen! especially with arnie and t1000. sarah looks like a doll to me and will look everytime like a doll, but the other 2, damn sometimes i really thought they were real ^^

Only suggestion: for the shot after the headshot you need the donut-head :D the splitting head would fit perfectly after he gets through the gate.

but the quality of the shots and posing of the shots are unreal. absolutely perfect!

It will not be the same if they don't make him...

He could have his dirt bike, pin number thingy w/backpack...and for the hell of it, the T1 Chip & Arm in their glass cases from Cyberdyne, the ones he smashes.

I think the trouble will be with details like the Public Enemy shirt and making a smaller body to make him accurate...I mean, he is kind of necessary in reality, if they don't make him i would never drop cash on a Sarah Connor figure.

M.

I had update the three split head photos :lol looks a bit better now :rotfl

this is the thread of the year!

Failing Hot Toys making the fully split head it'd be handy to have the NECA Pescadero Hospital T-1000 2up for those shots.

Back